How the Halfords Ad should have ended...

Comments

• I hadn't seen the original advert so smled at the bit where she rides across the pave section. I laughed like a drain at the unexpected alternative ending. Thanks for posting,
    Two wheels good,four wheels bad
  • h aha that is class. :D:D:D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • pottssteve
    pottssteve Posts: 4,069
    Could it be that her brakes weren't correctly adjusted?
    Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs
  • -spider-
    -spider- Posts: 2,548
    Love it!

-Spider-
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    That's how I learned to ride a bike. Ride it at obstacles until you stop falling off.

I hope she wasn't wearing a helmet or gloves. I didn't.
  • willhub
    willhub Posts: 821
    ROFL, well that's the likely outcome from buying a bicycle from halfords, if anyone wants an easy way to get into A&E, just buy a Halfrauds bike.
  • :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Bobbinogs
    Bobbinogs Posts: 4,841
    willhub wrote:
    ROFL, well that's the likely outcome from buying a bicycle from halfords, if anyone wants an easy way to get into A&E, just buy a Halfrauds bike.

Bit harsh, I managed to get into A&E all by myself, without any help from Halfords :)
  • At no point did the visual side of the clip explicitly indicate it was a Halfords bike. As such I reckon it wants re-dubbing with a new commentary and the strapline "....and that's when they blamed Wiggle. Should've gone to Halfords" ;)

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • Tonymufc
    Tonymufc Posts: 1,016
    Quality! The strap line could read, Halfords, nobody will f**k your bike up like us.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    I blame wiggle
  • Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    Bobbinogs wrote:
    willhub wrote:

Bit harsh, I managed to get into A&E all by myself, without any help from Halfords :)

Well you're clearly special. Just think - with help from Halfrauds, you could make it to Intensive Care!! :P