awww shucks :cry:

ddraver
ddraver Posts: 26,661
edited November 2011 in The bottom bracket
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSLOnR1s ... r_embedded

Made me feel all warm inside (I don't get it in NL, obviously)

:cry::cry:
We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
- @ddraver

Comments

• See, it takes Morrissey to make Xmas even better.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • See, it takes Morrissey to make Xmas even better.

How about "That Joke Isn't Funny Any More" to advertise cheapo Christmas crackers? ;)

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • schweiz
    schweiz Posts: 1,644
    I'll admit that when I saw it the other night and had to 'get an eyelash out of my eye'!
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    I am clearly too young to be moved by this advert.
  • Nooooooo!!!!!!

The Smiths have become mainstream
  • That ad would have been funny if his Mum and Dad were going at it like rabbits when he opened the door.
  • lemoncurd
    lemoncurd Posts: 1,428
    edited November 2011
    Girlfriend in a Coma - "Think! Don't Drink and Drive" TV advert
  • lemoncurd
    edited November 2011
    Some Girls are Bigger than Others - Evans (clothing for generously proportioned ladies not the bike shop)
  • lemoncurd
    Shoplifters of the World Unite - no advert planned.
  • Surprised by the amount of Smith's fans on here, but glad about it. And yeah, the advert is pretty good too.
  • lemoncurd wrote:
    Shoplifters of the World Unite - no advert planned.

For fans of retro toys and games:

I Started Something I Couldn't Finish - Rubik's cube. ;)

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • jedster
    jedster Posts: 1,717
    BTW - was given the Smiths remastered box set for my birthday. I wouldn't have bought it because I have everything on original vinyl or CD anyway but I have to say it's magnificent. Johnny Marr has done a brilliant job of the remastering - his playing sounds even better (if that is possible) and it shows exactly how good the rythym section were.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    jedster wrote:
    BTW - was given the Smiths remastered box set for my birthday. I wouldn't have bought it because I have everything on original vinyl or CD anyway but I have to say it's magnificent. Johnny Marr has done a brilliant job of the remastering - his playing sounds even better (if that is possible) and it shows exactly how good the rythym section were.

Any previously unreleased material in the box set? Or different versions of songs, ie. good demos. Christmas coming up, and I have been very good!

Apparantly Morrissey was willing to let Bernard Matthews use Meat Is Murder, for some reason they were not interested, no Christmas spirit some people.
  • jedster
    jedster Posts: 1,717
    no, none at all - just all 8 albums remastered. Does mean you need to be a little obsessive or have a good hifi to justify duplicating what you already have