Xmass just around the corner

SUPERSUTT
SUPERSUTT Posts: 292
edited November 2011 in MTB general
Hi all sorry for being a bit sad but whats on you Xmass wish list this year

im thinking of some clipless pedals and shoes
falling off doesn't hurt....its the landing that hurts

FS Giant Trance X3 (2013)
FS Specialized Camber 2011 (2011)=(stolen)
HT Merlin Malt one (sold)

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    This belongs in Crudcatcher if you want real answers.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • cooldad wrote:
    This belongs in Crudcatcher if you want real answers.

+Kartoffeln

That said, i'd happily sit on some weird old fat guy with a beards lap to get the custom spesh enduro the LBS has recently built up. It's so trick. Failing that, some new bike clothes would be cool
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    If it goes to Crud, the wish lists won't be bike related. Should be fun, bring it on :D
  • lol around corner, bullocks it is.

Christmass doesnt start untill you open the 1st day of December on the advent calendar.
    London2Brighton Challange 100k!
    http://www.justgiving.com/broxbourne-runners
  • every year i get muc off
  • Xmass my start in December but from what ive seen and heard most people are doing their Xmass presant shopping now and have been for some time now.

hey mickysick well it was my birthday last month and i bet you cant guess what i got

• TownyDC
    TownyDC Posts: 157
    From Santa I have asked...
    Altura Nevis Jacket, magicshine mj 872 endurance mt 500 overshoes. 180 rotor from superstar with adaptor.
    It's then my birthday in January, maybe a giant dropper post for the anthem.
  • TownyDC wrote:
    From Santa I have asked...
    Altura Nevis Jacket, magicshine mj 872 endurance mt 500 overshoes. 180 rotor from superstar with adaptor.
    It's then my birthday in January, maybe a giant dropper post for the anthem.

doesnt matter what you ask for....you will end up getting mucoff. lol
  • what we want and wat we get is two diffrent things im thinking of a new jacket but will probably end up with socks or muckoff

• Mojo_666
    Mojo_666 Posts: 860
    Ordered myself a bike, so someone needs to get me some new MG1's for starters. Thinking about a waterproof case for the contour HD, Endura Strike Gloves, Long seal skinz cos mine fill up.
  • Ghostt
    Ghostt Posts: 192
    Want: Hope hoops pro II/Mavic 717 wheelset
    Will Get: Muc Off
    Will Buy: 140mm forks off Ebay for singlespeed project
    Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go - T.S. Eliot
  • big_p
    big_p Posts: 565
    bought my missus a quest carbon rear disc wheel and a d,a di2 group set for her tt bike today, i on the other hand will most likley end up with socks and smelly's.
  • Matt88
    Matt88 Posts: 83
    Hopefully, if i be a very good boy santa will get me a set of the new elixir 5 brakes! :p Oh and a pc powerful enough to run bf3 in all it's glory but thats a different story..
  • scale20
    scale20 Posts: 1,300
    At the moment there's nothing I need however I have just bought the Mrs a Garmin 200 which I plan to nick and use.

A bargain on CRC £104 8)
    Niner Air 9 Rigid
    Whyte 129S 29er.
  • *AL*
    *AL* Posts: 1,185
    scale20 wrote:
    At the moment there's nothing I need

Need ?

Christmas is about WANT, not need......
  • delcol
    delcol Posts: 2,848
    a job... so i dont have to be a foooking doley srubber.... but being unemployed gives me loads of extra time to go out on my bike....
    Mojo_666 wrote:
    Ordered myself a bike, so someone needs to get me some new MG1's for starters. Thinking about a waterproof case for the contour HD, Endura Strike Gloves, Long seal skinz cos mine fill up.

save your money the waterproof case for the contour is poo. we have 2 of them for the two cameras. they add to much weight to the camera you can feel it on your head... and if you mount it to the bike you get to much movement on your video...
  • bluechair84
    bluechair84 Posts: 4,352
    Everything I have is ageing and was second hand in the first place - yet there is nothing I particularly want to replace any of it with! Stuff the gets knackered I replace throughout the year... The only upgrade I'd make is a new set of XT brakes but my Avid Ultimates are fine atm.

A bottle of Whiskey would be nice.

Delcol - has Lee Quarry changed much since I met you up there?
  • scale20
    scale20 Posts: 1,300
    *AL* wrote:
    scale20 wrote:
    At the moment there's nothing I need

Need ?

Christmas is about WANT, not need......

fair cop :D

I WANT a nice carbon 29er HT but i bought a new motor instead :?
    Niner Air 9 Rigid
    Whyte 129S 29er.
  • Me and the missus agreed that we would buy our own Christmas presents this year for a change so I got a Giant Trance X1 coming think she bought a new coat and shoes "silly girl" she needs to broaden her horizons LOL, it was her idea by the way, bet it won't happen next year
    Zesty 514 Scott Scale 20 GT Expert HalfwayupMTB
  • Stu Coops wrote:
    Me and the missus agreed that we would buy our own Christmas presents this year for a change so I got a Giant Trance X1 coming think she bought a new coat and shoes "silly girl" she needs to broaden her horizons LOL, it was her idea by the way, bet it won't happen next year

how sad :roll: isnt the whole point of chirstmass knowing how much your family and friends actually care and know about you, ie if the misses buys you a new pair of flashy green trainers when he knows how much you dont like flashy cloths you sure as heck now know she isnt the one for you :P

or vice versa, giving the misses cash in a card for chirstmass is the lazyest thing you can do....her darling heres £200 go spend it..
    London2Brighton Challange 100k!
    http://www.justgiving.com/broxbourne-runners
  • *AL*
    *AL* Posts: 1,185
    Stu Coops wrote:
    Me and the missus agreed that we would buy our own Christmas presents this year for a change so I got a Giant Trance X1 coming think she bought a new coat and shoes "silly girl"

Bet she won't be quite so "silly" on Christmas morning parading around in a pair of £1500 Jimmy Choos and a £2k Stella McCartney jacket !
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,089
    Want a pub/single speed bike, but chances are it won't happen as I have just found out I am getting a Bose docking station (was about to order a b&w zeppelin on Friday - so wife had to admit she had already got me the Bose)

Wonder if I can convince the kids to fork out? :D
  • delcol
    delcol Posts: 2,848
    Everything I have is ageing and was second hand in the first place - yet there is nothing I particularly want to replace any of it with! Stuff the gets knackered I replace throughout the year... The only upgrade I'd make is a new set of XT brakes but my Avid Ultimates are fine atm.

A bottle of Whiskey would be nice.

Delcol - has Lee Quarry changed much since I met you up there?

since the last time we rode with you. yeah the pikies have gone :P :o

they put 2 new pump tracks in and 3 new huck lines(drops) the hucks are side by side. nothing to big..

the tables have been made bigger to. (the ones i broke my self on in march) and there is a bit of singletrack to pointless not very good singletrack but it's new..
    oh and the briddle way to link with cragg quarry satty climb but an awesome descent.. you can link the 2 togeather now in a loop...
    and there has been a fair bit of repair work to......
  • well im hoping the missus wil get me some new shorts (Altrua attack 3/4) for the winter its getting to cold and keep getting a draft around the top of my legs where the leg warmers stop