Cwm Rhaedr

carlt69
carlt69 Posts: 74
edited November 2011 in MTB rides
Thinking of doing Cwm Rhaedr on the weekend, anyone been? is it worth the trip?

I was thinking of doing the route twice as its pretty short :-)

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    i've not been personally but a mate of mine has been and said it was superb, not sure if that helps you or not though? :lol:
  • :-D well its a good start. its about a 45min drive from mine and now I'm going alone I wasn't sure.

I just watched the mbr youtube vid and it does look pretty good.
  • miss notax
    miss notax Posts: 2,572
    It's brilliant :D

I rode it a few months ago and it's really good fun. Nothing too major, and i'm not sure I would travel for miles to get there, but if you're close anyway then it's certainly worth it :D

Enjoy 8)
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

Riding a gorgeous ano orange Turner Burner!

Sponsor the CC2CC at http://www.justgiving.com/cc2cc
  • miss notax wrote:
    It's brilliant :D

I rode it a few months ago and it's really good fun. Nothing too major, and i'm not sure I would travel for miles to get there, but if you're close anyway then it's certainly worth it :D

Enjoy 8)

Well thats sealed it, I'm definitely going :D
  • My favourite trail, nice easy climb with breathtaking views and a cracking descent full of jumps and berms :D
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    My favourite trail, nice easy climb with breathtaking views and a cracking descent full of jumps and berms :D

from the horses mouth ^ that's who i said had been :lol:
  • Did the trail this morning and I have to say your all right, it has serious grin factor :D and was worth the trip.

It was a bit short but I just did it twice and it was even more fun the second time

Also the Fuel ex 7 is awesome :)