I voted for Kassidy: Ann Summers/vote

DonDaddyD
DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
edited November 2011 in Commuting chat
Was half asleep through the last episode of Towie, watch Mark and Arg cry and then suddenly was driven to fullly awake but this wonderful and glorious piece of TV genius.

Feast your eyes on this and vote:

www.annsummers.com/vote

Is safe for work kinda - it is Ann Summers, so you'll have to judge no nudity though.
Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game

Comments

• dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    DDD. Towie. Ann Summers. Is it Friday already?
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • Mr Plum
    Mr Plum Posts: 1,097
    This Websense category is filtered: Adult Content.

Damn you Websense :evil:
    FCN 2 to 8
  • DrLex
    DrLex Posts: 2,142
    <gets into Friday spirit>
    Abby.
    She can hang my monkey any day.
    o_O
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    Melanie - sweet mother of all things holy
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • kassidy too
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • Geoff for me.
  • DonDaddyD
    I honestly thought this would see more replies!

You guys are letting the side DOWN!
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • DonDaddyD wrote:
    I honestly thought this would see more replies!

You guys are letting the side DOWN!

I honestly thought about voting. I watched the ad and studied their profiles, but in the end decided I wasn't that fussed about any of them. Don't get me wrong, I'd probably have a go on all of them if circumstances were different (including the chubster), but in terms of them standing out as models, they all look pretty similar to me - or was it a who-would-you-most-like-to-shag poll?

I actually don't get the point in it either: Anne Summers are clearly going for the all-women-are-beautiful angle that Dove successfully did a few years back, yet they then offer a who-do-you-think-looks-the-best competition. A bit of a contradiction if you ask me.

PS. Do straight men actually watch TOWIE?
  • DonDaddyD
    You are clearly watching it wrong.

TOWIE is OK if you watch it with a measure of disdain and no admiration whatsoever.
    Food Chain number = 4

• DonDaddyD wrote:
    You are clearly watching it wrong.

TOWIE is OK if you watch it with a measure of disdain and no admiration whatsoever.

Fair enough. I have caught myself watching that Chelsea program just to test the limits of my hatred.
  • DonDaddyD
    See.

So you who would you vote for?

I don't care how you come to your decision, just that you vote. Voting is the most important thing.
    Food Chain number = 4

• DonDaddyD wrote:
    See.

So you who would you vote for?

I don't care how you come to your decision, just that you vote. Voting is the most important thing.

If I could be arsed visiting the site again, the one you went for based on her body alone.
  • DonDaddyD
    I went for Kassidy, she's a Mum. MILFs are my new thing.
    Food Chain number = 4

• I honestly thought about voting. I watched the ad and studied their profiles, but in the end decided I wasn't that fussed about any of them. Don't get me wrong, I'd probably have a go on all of them if circumstances were different (including the chubster), but in terms of them standing out as models, they all look pretty similar to me - or was it a who-would-you-most-like-to-shag poll??

*@ work... I opened browser in a tiny postage stamp window*

Correct (shag poll), +1 for Kassidy... My selection was asset based, although I was disappointed at the lack of a Geoff in the category.

On a more serious note, can guys work in Ann Summers?
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,373
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    I went for Kassidy, she's a Mum. MILFs are my new thing.
    Really? I thought you were all conflicted about it. :wink:
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • DonDaddyD
    edited November 2011
    Feeling the baby move or being told the baby is moving ain't all that appealing to me tbh.

If the baby doesn't move then I'm gonna be wondering why not? Then comes the thoughts about what your doing that ought to make the baby move and I'll just not want to do that anymore.
    Food Chain number = 4

• Wrath Rob
    Wrath Rob Posts: 2,918
    For some strange reason work has blocked the Ann Summers website. Very disappointed.
    FCN3: Titanium Qoroz.
  • Wrath Rob wrote:
    For some strange reason work has blocked the Ann Summers website. Very disappointed.

Not as disappointed as you'll be when you actually get to see it.