When someone yells at you - guide

medoramas
medoramas Posts: 202
edited November 2011 in Commuting chat
Using Stumble Upon I came across with this guide...
Screen-shot-2011-03-07-at-9.35.39-PM.png

Comments

• I just blurt something angry and incomprehensible, then spend the rest of the journey regretting not slaying them with one of the many razor-sharp witty comments that have subsequently occurred to me.
  • Wrath Rob
    Wrath Rob Posts: 2,918
    I like the "Call me" mime. That will really confuse them
    FCN3: Titanium Qoroz.
  • Mr Plum
    Mr Plum Posts: 1,097
    Blowing a kiss is always a good wind up :wink:
    FCN 2 to 8
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    I like saying " I know your mother young man", regardless of the driver.
  • Bah! Why can't I see about a third of this image? WTB scrollbars!
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    Bah! Why can't I see about a third of this image? WTB scrollbars!

The web developer guys have been kind enough to give us the option to right click on the image and then click view image to see the whole thing. As it will be quite small we then have the option to click on the image with the cursor (which is now a magnifying glass with a + symbol in it to see the image at a larger size.
    We then have the option of clicking the back button to get back to the thread.

Web developers are very kind in giving us all of these options, rather than being FORCED to use the scroll bars.

Stop being so ungrateful, little lady!
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • EKE_38BPM wrote:
    Bah! Why can't I see about a third of this image? WTB scrollbars!

The web developer guys have been kind enough to give us the option to right click on the image and then click view image to see the whole thing. As it will be quite small we then have the option to click on the image with the cursor (which is now a magnifying glass with a + symbol in it to see the image at a larger size.
    We then have the option of clicking the back button to get back to the thread.

Web developers are very kind in giving us all of these options, rather than being FORCED to use the scroll bars.

Stop being so ungrateful, little lady!

Oh so THAT opens it in a new tab....... >.<
  • Cafewanda
    Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
    Ta for that LiT/EKE.

Most helpful.

Oh yeah. I like the 'kisses' and 'call me' ones but will probably automatically swear and/or ignore.