Law in action Radio 4

mick_cornick
mick_cornick Posts: 175
edited November 2011 in Commuting chat
Did anyone catch law in action yesterday? Worth a listening to as it has quite an interesting feature on law and cycling.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b016wzrn

Comments

• notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    The cycling section starts at ~21:00
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    I'll give that a listen when I get a chance, but blinkin' 'eck mate, if Bruce Springsteen had recorded "Born to Lurk" it would be your picture on the album cover! Registered since 2005 and posted 89 times! Wow! I think that's a record! :D
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • Nothing much to say! :oops:
  • Andrea Ledsom (sp?) is my local MP and was newly elected last year. When she was canvassing for my vote she seemed quite normal. Now she is 'in' it appears we have a complete f*ckwit and ambitious to boot. Sadly you could stick a blue rosette on a donkey and they would be elected in South Northants. so get used to her irritating presence.
    The older I get the faster I was
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,373
    Andrea Ledsom (sp?) is my local MP and was newly elected last year. When she was canvassing for my vote she seemed quite normal. Now she is 'in' it appears we have a complete f*ckwit and ambitious to boot. Sadly you could stick a blue rosette on a donkey and they would be elected in South Northants. so get used to her irritating presence.

The new ones always look to 'make a name for themselves' with some populist nonsense.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition