Where can i find this issue of MTB UK?

type.rst
type.rst Posts: 50
edited November 2011 in MTB general
Hello guys i am very interested in this particular issue of Mountain Biking UK.

http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/b ... led-30074/

Would be very useful as im interested in trails at the moment. I understand it is the june issue of MTB UJ.

I am not even sure if its possible to still obtain a copy.

Any info would be useful. Thank you.

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • I might have that issue still kicking about somewhere. If I can find it, you're welcome to it.

Is it the mag you wanted, or this pullout trail centre guide?
  • It is the pullout trail centre guide which i wanted.

I would be very grateful if you could try and find it for me. I've looked everywhere online and cant seem to find a copy anywhere.

Thank you very much
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    mate i wouldn't bother it's crap. there was so many mistakes in mine i threw it in the bin.

when i say mistakes i mean there was stuff listed in there at trail centres that i know for a fact isn't there. i'd be really pee'd off if i'd read that and travelled a long way to a trail centre and the stuff wasn't there that it said would be.

check out www.trailguru.co.uk or www.mbwales.com for welsh trail centres :D

i'm sure there must be similar sites for english and scottish centres
  • cooldad
    Is it legal to sneaky scan it and post a link if it's not available to buy?
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • I am not too fussed if its accurate i just wanted to get a brief idea about the good trail centres out there.
  • You'd get more accurate info from here than you ever would from any pull out guide...
  • cooldad
    You'd get more accurate info from here than you ever would from any pull out guide...
    Except there'll be a gazillion different opinions, mostly not mine so therefore invalid, misguided and not worth the pixels they're written on.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • type.rst wrote:
    It is the pullout trail centre guide which i wanted.

I would be very grateful if you could try and find it for me. I've looked everywhere online and cant seem to find a copy anywhere.

Thank you very much

In that case then, unfortunately I can't be of any assistance.

I've got the issue sat right here (never throw any of them out), but the trail centre "guide" was binned long ago. As others have said, it contained far too much out-of date, inaccurate info to be of any sort of assistance other than telling you where they were.

I know if was questioned uite heavily on here at the time, and the MBUK crew gave some BS about how trail centres change so much, so quickly, that not all the info could be expected to be correct. But iirc, some of the features they were talking about hadn't been there for 2yrs+, that sort of stuff.

Honestly, you are much better just asking on here. "Going to Area X, what trail centres / hot riding spots are nearby?"
    You'll get local advice, and more often than not, be able to find a local guide to show you round.

Anywho, if you do want the issue, just let me know.
  • Thanks to Dave_P1. The link to the ebook you sent will do the job perfectly, the whole pullout is there. May i ask where you manage to find that from? i've looked everywhere online lol.

Also thanks to Cat with no tail, for your generous offer but the link is all i need.
  • coynie
    coynie Posts: 112
    Just found it so If you still want the trail centre guide send me your address and will post it to you
    Malt 1
    Malt 4
  • Dave_P1
    Dave_P1 Posts: 565
    type.rst wrote:
    Thanks to Dave_P1. The link to the ebook you sent will do the job perfectly, the whole pullout is there. May i ask where you manage to find that from? i've looked everywhere online lol.

Also thanks to Cat with no tail, for your generous offer but the link is all i need.

Pleased to help, all I can say is.................Internet Geek :lol: :oops:
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Bizarrely that is my current read in our main bathroom.............

I like to keep all the old issues and keep them on rotation