Cycling Blog

Jcrossland
Jcrossland Posts: 29
edited November 2011 in Commuting general
Hey folks,

Posted the latest blog on my cycling experiences and getting fit.

http://fitjamescrossland.blogspot.com/2 ... works.html

I also posted a general overview of Nutrition on Wednesday which is worth a read for anyone interested! I will be posting some more blogs on more specific nutrition over the coming weeks!

Cheers for reading! :)

James

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Self indulgent drivel.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Its my blog about me therefore by nature self-indulgent.

My viewpoint. MTFU :D
  • Mate, cooldad may have the manners of a chimpanzee but in case you haven't realised by now, it's bad form to join a forum just to try and drive traffic to your blog.

I've had a look at your blog myself and its content is pretty generic, plus full of grammar mistakes. Good luck with it and everything, but maybe get someone to proofread it before you publish. I think you need an "angle". The web is full of "ordinary bloke trying to get fit" blogs. Think about it; why would anyone want to read about your spinning class?

And before you say it, yes I know I have a blog, but I don't plug it to death, I don't have advertising on it, and it's just somewhere to record my experiences. I only put stuff on there that might interest other people; I leave the boring everyday stuff out.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Can't see what manners have to do with it. I just use less words to say the same thing.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Thanks for the constructive feedback Hebden.