Where's it gone?

mike23864
mike23864 Posts: 54
Will the 'Forum' links of recently posted threads be reappearing on the homepage? Being a bit of a generic cyclist I tended to use this frequently.

Ta

Comments

• desweller
    desweller Posts: 5,175
    Yes; I really liked that feature.

Also, can clicking on a link in someone's post launch a new tab/window instead of redirecting the currently open tab? I.e. as per the previous incarnation...
    - - - - - - - - - -
    On Strava.{/url}
  • Jeff Jones
    Jeff Jones Posts: 1,865
    DesWeller wrote:
    Yes; I really liked that feature.

Also, can clicking on a link in someone's post launch a new tab/window instead of redirecting the currently open tab? I.e. as per the previous incarnation...
    I've asked for that to be reinstated
    Jeff Jones

Product manager, Sports
  • desweller
    desweller Posts: 5,175
    Both bits?
    - - - - - - - - - -
    On Strava.{/url}
  • Jeff Jones
    Jeff Jones Posts: 1,865
    DesWeller wrote:
    Both bits?
    Certainly the former

There's been some debate about the latter. At the moment we're leaning on the side of site consistency (ie keep it how it was and how the rest of the site behaves) vs usability best practice. It may be that we can give users a choice in their profiles, which would be nice.
    Jeff Jones

Product manager, Sports
  • Jeff Jones wrote:
    DesWeller wrote:
    Both bits?
    Certainly the former

There's been some debate about the latter. At the moment we're leaning on the side of site consistency (ie keep it how it was and how the rest of the site behaves) vs usability best practice. It may be that we can give users a choice in their profiles, which would be nice.

Thanks Jeff