Hey BR/C+: Where's my free stuff??

Redhog14
Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
edited November 2011 in The bottom bracket
So the content of not one but two of my highly original, insightful and entertaining posts on BR, has been handed over to Cycling Plus without so much as a hint of a Rapha Galibier jersey or even a jar of Assos butt cream! One of these was in fact my own thread detailing "Bizzare bike injuries..." Where's my copyright lawyer? (Answer - peddaling off in the distance on his Pinarello) at the very least I thought a set of tyre levers :)

Anyone else been plagiarised recently? or injured whilst plagiarising??

Comments

• Redhog14 wrote:

Anyone else been plagiarised recently?

If thats french for chafing ya plums on a worn bib insert then yes, i've been plagiarised.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Terms and conditions

(b) grant Future and its group companies a non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable, perpetual, world-wide licence to use, modify, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such Content on and through the Website and the Website Service and in any other form or medium.

You're screwed.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Does that include the girls in knitwear thread?
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    Yossie wrote:
    Does that include the girls in knitwear thread?

That's all ripped-off from elsewhere on the internet anyway. Except for the 'hilarious captions'.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,174
    Yeah, they nicked my post from the favourite rides thread a few months back too. I'm available as a freelance writer if they really want my input :D