A new Angle on the norm?

GSlice
GSlice Posts: 10
edited November 2011 in MTB general
Hi All,

Not sure where to put this...hopefully this may work....

I'm looking to take my photography to the next level....and push what shots I can get. Most of what you see out there is same old same old...and it would be nice to see some refreshing shots on the magazine covers and internet...

I'm hoping to change that. Looking for some 'big air' shots and some unusual shots of riding in the UK. (Big air has been done plenty...but maybe we can put a spin on it) It's also time to get some more amazing shots out htere to show the only place to ride is not BC!

So, that said, if people are interested in doing some big jumps for me (can't pay in cash, but beer/lunch/or something similar is available!) or just be able to push their bike skills to the limit arond the trials...or if you know of a sweet riding spot that you can get some good shots (close ups/landscape), then I'd love to hear from you. Naturally, any good images go straight to your way..maybe a decent print if the shot is good enough.

Thanks for taking a moment to read. If you are interested, I'm contactable on gdk101@hotmail.com

Cheers

Gordon