Halloween Morning™ thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited October 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Morning whorelocks,

I feel like a zombie.

today will consist of extra bacon, possibly a batch of cookies and a 7-6 shift at the office.
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• Morning you horrible scum murchins!

I feel quite awake, which isn't bad for about 5.5 hours sleep. I'm sure I'll feel dead later though.
    Helped a mate build up some IKEA furniture last night. Was good fun, we turned it into a competition. We probably saved him hours of building it by himself.

Today's plans: work. Then an evening with Battlefield 3. If any kids knock on my door wanting to do some American shizzle, I might punch them in the face and kick them over the fence. This would please me.

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Morning

Loads of sleep last night, so why do I feel so knackered?

Busy day at work leaves me with the horrible feeling I am going to miss the kids first ever trick or treat :(
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Exes and double-exes

Well, that's the notice handed in for job/current. Dec 1 start job/new.

A good weekend was had, mostly buying new clothing for said new job, and copious paintballing on Sunday. No biking featured. To make up, I'm heading to Cannock on a skills course on Wednesday. Gotta use this holiday up somehow!

Tonight will be spent testing machette sharpness on T-o-T whelps, and possibley digging shallow pits in the woods out back. Research into blunt-force truama and it's effect on the average teenage skull may also feature - variety being the spice of life, and all.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning

Bacons have been consumed. (good)
    Lectures starting soon. (bad)
    All in all hard to say how the days going so far

Laters
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Got a phone call last night from a bloke I met in Sheffield on Saturday night to ask me on a date... win
    Monday.. fail
    work, gym, food, study...
    Sad that I missed cake club last night, but I guess I shouldn't complain as I got to eat Miss Bint's cake on Saturday night..

Ho hum, on with the email related torture..
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    M'ning you spooky bunch,

Up at 5, bloody body clock wouldnt let me have the extra hour. On the plus i had time for bacon and eggs.

Got in to the office and the boss has made a shoot load of cakes and sweets. pizza for lunch and then home!

Today=Pigging out :lol:

laters xx
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,498
    Morning Ballbags and Ballbagettes,

Thought they would have already closed the forum down by now?

Anyhow, had to cancel my night ride at Bedge this eve but negotiated a full day out there tomorrow - think that counts as a win. Today will be a day out with the family instead as they realised yesterday that the schools don't go back today - doh.

Biggest win of all is the lads long weekend in New York starting Thursday that we've wangled with some cobbled together air miles. Three of them are doing the New York marathon, me and the other two will just have to amuse ourselves somehow. A hit list of bars, clubs, steak houses and strip joints has already been drawn up :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Morning homos.

As the forum is going offline later today until Thurs, and I'm going to be bored shltless in that time, could someone please sign me up to the cruders facebook page?

Barely ever use the book of face, so someone will need to tell me what I need to do.

Orsums, cheers benders.
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Minging all!

I have a cold and i hate it, i need to get on the vit c and lemsip, and quick!!

Today holds nothing special, this week does on the whole but i need to get my ass in gear for my off road duathlon in two weeks time!

halloweens outfit from saturdays party!
    pic.twitter.com/rXy3K5On
    pic.twitter.com/Ge9br9Vc
    foxc_uk wrote:
    I shouldn't complain as I got to eat Miss Bint's cake on Saturday night..

must.resist.the.jokes.must.resists

its not good, - was it a moist slice?
  • Yo Maggots,

I do not feel like being on this planet today, in fact I could curl up and go back to sleep.
    Admittedly working from home makes this more tempting
    Today I have to return my lease car so I need to clean it out ans remove my warez from within the said vehicle
    Without further ado, let me take it to the valet up the road...

Wishing you all a ghoulish day ;¬]
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    kaiser83 wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    I shouldn't complain as I got to eat Miss Bint's cake on Saturday night..

must.resist.the.jokes.must.resists

its not good, - was it a moist slice?
    It was a lovely moist slice...with icing