Pressure washer advice

ashleymp777
ashleymp777 Posts: 1,212
edited October 2011 in MTB buying advice
Now the winter is finally coming I'm going to treat myself to a decent portable pressure washer to have in the car.

Question is, which is the best one? From memory I think there's a make called Gobi!?!? Is that right? Apologies for my vaugness

Comments

• ashleymp777
    ashleymp777 Posts: 1,212
    Doh! Its Mobi! I knew that didn't sound right.

So, any mobi owners out there willing to part with their views on them?
  • I've got the 15ltr mobi, its good no problems whatsoever. Just make sure you connect the reservoir to the battery pack properly. I lost best part of 15ltrs in the boot of my car.

considering its a battery the pressure is OK.
    Ribble R872
    Specialized Langster Monaco
    Trek 6300
  • I'm on my second Mobi. The pump on the first one lasted less than 6 months and the pressure on the second one is rubbish- I can't get a constant flow of water, it just comes in spurts for want of a better expression. :oops:

There is a company called Nomad (nomad-direct.co.uk) which may be worth a try. They also do an 18V version which might be a bit better. I'm sold on the idea of a portable pressure washer I just want something a bit better quality so if anybody has tried Nomad (or any other brands) I'd love to hear about it.
  • bigj205
    bigj205 Posts: 31
    I have the mobi V17 with built in battery.
    Never let me down and does a great job
    Cheers

John

Offroad: Turner 5 Spot, The all mountain machine !
    Kona Kula Gold XC race bike.
    On Road: Planet X SL Pro Carbon, SRAM Red
  • sorry I have the v17!
    Ribble R872
    Specialized Langster Monaco
    Trek 6300
  • kenan
    kenan Posts: 952
    I have one of these: http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?a ... egories%3C{9372012}/categories%3C{9372020}/categories%3C{9372099}/specificationsProductType=sprinklers___hoses/specificationsSpecificProductType=sprayers