Might have to do some work this week

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,320
edited October 2011 in Commuting chat
So, the forum upgrade should start tomorrow. Going to be very quiet in the office, Monday combined with the end of the month is never a good thing. I might even tidy my desk if things get bad enough.
Any other suggestions for coping strategies?

Comments

• sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    Invade another forum maybe.....
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    Wouldn't that be like cheating on your girl because she's gone away for the weekend? Which forum then?
  • cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    Reduced browsing time atm, so it's come at the right time. But will be odd. *clutches pillow*
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • suzyb
    suzyb Posts: 3,449
    I probably wouldn't be able to browse anyway as I have a Tuesday deadline and haven't recieved half the information I need to complete the work yet.

The forums not being online will mean I wont miss anything.
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    Typical - just back from a week away and it's going off air. I foresee an arms race to be the last poster till it all comes back on Thursday.
  • Torvid
    Torvid Posts: 449
    we could pick a spanish or italian forum all go post there for a few day would be almost like a winter training camp...
    Commuter: Forme Vision Red/Black FCN 4
    Weekender: White/Black - Cube Agree GTC pro FCN 3
  • Perhaps we should quickly go over the next week's worth of posts?

Oh, isn't it dark out now the clocks have changed. What about all them ninjas, eh? Which lights should I get to blind people with?
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,052
    much more fun to invade cyclechat i understand they originally formed from old C+ members or something.
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    itboffin wrote:
    much more fun to invade cyclechat i understand they originally formed from old C+ members or something.

Just had a quick look. It's different. Don't like different.
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."