Daylight Savings Morning™ thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited October 2011 in The Crudcatcher
I don't know why I'm awake, I just am. no idea how long I've been awake either....

fuck knows what I'm doing today, but whatever it is, needs to use less energy than a wooden car in a box at the back of a museum.

also contemplating if I want one of these. Was in HMV yesterday and something that looked similar too this was playing and sounded pretty decent.
BYS3-55-WH-583.JPG
http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDet ... sku=327955
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• bamba
    bamba Posts: 856
    I know why im awake, my little boy usually wakes up at 5am, which today means 4am,the joys of changing the clocks, most folk get a extra hour in bed,for me an extra hour of my boy climbing on tables, pulling books out an other mischievousness stuff
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Morning

In pain after cutting hedges yesterday afternoon, shoulders and back from doing it and finger from a fight with a saw.

Today is gp, finish hedges and the a walk with kids. Hopefully fitting in tidy my office ready for starting studying again next week.
  • AndyBeast
    AndyBeast Posts: 179
    Morning all,

In line with my slightly mental challenge (see other thread!!) I will be off for an hour bike ride, a decent swim then a jog before some strength and conditioning work. Then it's off to the pub with Mrs AB for a nice lunch and a couple of pints....... of soda water.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

No bikes for me today, I can walk a bit better but have learned from yesterday that riding will only make the problem worse. So today will go a bit like GP, some uni work, and then some internet shopping for bike related things.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Morning 'Tards,

I slept through my extra hour in bed - win.

May grab a bit of the Indian GP then off to the Greenwich Observatory & Maritime Museum to keep junior amused for part of the day. Then need to wash the bikes and charge up my night riding lights for tomorrows trip out - as the clocks have gone back, night riding is likely to be a pretty regular thing for me :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Morning hibernators

This morning will be a ride out with a tri club a friend goes to.

Possibly followed by a munch somewhere.

Then paint some gates at home

Then watch it get dark at 5 MEH
    Peter
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    in pain after a crash from yesterday's ride and need to fix up my saddle(one of the rails popped out from said crash)

also need to finish of homeworks and possibly do some revision, thankfully i done a fair bit on friday so will just need a few hours today
  • Morning Maggots,

Up and about to watch the Injun GP this morning
    Just had a bacon roll for breakfast too :shock: :D :shock: :D excellent
    Will be off to Cannock later to burn off some bacon induced calories

Wishing you all a sin free Sunday
  • Afternoon!

Trying to get my Movember awareness levels going by advertising it in various places. Hoping I can get a good amount raised. http://mobro.co/thekickingmule

Not many plans for today, more music practise for my mates wedding. That's about it really.

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Afternoon
    Just back from Sheffield, which was a bit of a trip down memory lane...
    Today I will mostly be trying to get the 'blood' off and trying to get organised so that I can start studying.

Already seriously suffering from separation anxiety from the stumpy... :cry:

better get on with it then...
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hangover is gone but i am aching all over, we had played (amongst other things) tug of war in the bar on friday and my team won (we had about 9.5 stone on the opposition which helped) and my back and hands are killing.

on the subject of my hands, they abslutely reek like the inside of the 2 pigeons i have recently plucked and gutted.
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Morning, well for me, one night shift to go then back on days. Can't wait. Survived my extra hour at work yesterday too.
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Morning, well for me, one night shift to go then back on days. Can't wait. Survived my extra hour at work yesterday too.
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Kitty wrote:
    Kitty wrote:
    Twice? :wink:

Today I woke up, had bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs and toast whilst watching the F1 - for the win!

Later was a trip to Bicester Village to spend some money on running and football/rugby kit finished off with a Chicken green curry :D

Now chilling some more and just to finish a totally chilled day I might have a bath with a glass of Crabbies ginger ale!
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • jay12
    when i put my mind to it and don't procrastinate, i can actually do homework pretty quickly :lol:
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    I be thats not the only thing your doing pretty quickly at your age that rhymes with 'procrastinate', just as you hit puberty
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • jay12
    I be thats not the only thing your doing pretty quickly at your age that rhymes with 'procrastinate', just as you hit puberty
    that explains why it looks like a pepperami
  • Later was a trip to Bicester Village to spend some money on running and football/rugby kit finished off with a Chicken green curry :D

Oh, Bicester Village, last time I went there I bought a Tag-Heuer Kimi Raikkonen edition watch for my son's 18th birthday
    It made my bank statement curl at the sides....