Put ya clocks back an 'our

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited October 2011 in The bottom bracket
Tonight.

Avoid turnin' up an 'our early for ya club run tomorra. :D [/u]
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• It's amazing how few manual clocks I have now. Just the watch. Everything else seems to change itself!
  • plowmar
    plowmar Posts: 1,032
    Again ?????? I'll not be getting up at this rate.

I blame Cameron

How can you have time permanently ahead of GMT when Greenwich is in the U K ????
  • nwallace
    nwallace Posts: 1,465
    It's all baws.
    If you want lighter evenings, get up earlier, go to work earlier and come home earlier.
    If you really really really need to be working the same hours as a company in Berlin then agree with them which 0900 to start work at.

Simple really.
    Do Nellyphants count?

Commuter: FCN 9
    Cheapo Roadie: FCN 5
    Off Road: FCN 11

+1 when I don't get round to shaving for x days
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    MrsNapD not impressed AT ALL with the -1 I wrote in market pen next to the oven clock.
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • plowmar wrote:
    Again ?????? I'll not be getting up at this rate.

I blame Cameron

How can you have time permanently ahead of GMT when Greenwich is in the U K ????

We're currently GMT+ 00:00 - how is that 'permanently ahead'?
  • nwallace wrote:
    It's all baws.
    If you want lighter evenings, get up earlier, go to work earlier and come home earlier.
    If you really really really need to be working the same hours as a company in Berlin then agree with them which 0900 to start work at.

Simple really.

+1. It's a lot of fuss over nothing. If you're worried about schoolchildren getting run over in the dark, then change the school hours.

Mind you, I do enjoy getting that hour back. I got up to put my clocks back and went back to bed earlier than I'd got up.
  • NapoleonD wrote:
    MrsNapD not impressed AT ALL with the -1 I wrote in market pen next to the oven clock.

Last time I tried to change a cooker clock all I managed to do was set the alarm to go off several hours later.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    We had friends round for dinner last night. I ended up going to bed at about 4am, spectacularly p*ssed, so changing hte clocks has had no impact on me at all. To be honest, I'm not even sure what day it is ?!?!?!?!
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • plowmar
    plowmar Posts: 1,032
    Stagewinner wrote:
    We're currently GMT+ 00:00 - how is that 'permanently ahead'?

Mr C wants to have it fixed at GMT + 01.00 hrs.
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    MattC59 wrote:
    We had friends round for dinner last night. I ended up going to bed at about 4am, spectacularly p*ssed, so changing hte clocks has had no impact on me at all. To be honest, I'm not even sure what day it is ?!?!?!?!

It's Friday.

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • Pitch black @5:30pm :( I don't see why we don't keep summer time, it suits me fine!

I thought it was 3pm when I sent for a cycle earlier (was planning to get two hours in). Turning on the Garmin, it said 3:10, looked at it again 4:12! (lucky I have a large hill nearby).

Funny thing, the only clock in the house that doesn't update is my polar wrist watch.