Hi im new

martinzs
martinzs Posts: 4
edited November 2011 in MTB beginners
Hi im new here and ive been given a bike but dont no much about it and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on what frame it is.

1368e397.jpg
35a3d973.jpg

any info would be appreciated

Thanks martin

Comments

• Mojo_666
    Mojo_666 Posts: 860
    Haven't got a fucking clue but I really like it tbh. (cept for the chain stay tampax)
  • chez_m356
    chez_m356 Posts: 1,893
    maybe if you took a better pic of the badge on the front of the bike,we might be able to help,assuming its an original badge?
    Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 10- CANYON Nerve AM 6 2011
  • Its not on there any more. i was wondering what frame it is because there is no stickers or markings on it what so ever
  • chez_m356
    well it looks jump based to me, so the best advice i can give you is to ask the guys in the jumping section,im sure someone there should be able to help
  • The sticker on the front is a mbuk sticker
  • chez_m356
    mbuk sticker! that killed that idea then,like i said, to me it looks like a jump bike, so id ask those guys,sorry i cant be more helpfull
  • looks a fair bit like and old Saracen, like an xray before they went to square box sections
    worst moment ever...
    buzzing down twisting single track then.... psssst BANG!!!
  • Beardface
    Beardface Posts: 5,495
    Hi,

It looks like my old old old old bike... (look at the rear stays and weld marks on the headtube):

p4pb2779569.jpg

Sadly thats the only picture of it, but it was called a 'Hardcore 5.0 DVSD', or something like that. I bought the whole bike 2nd hand off a mate, so can't tell you much about it, except it held up to everything I gave it :)

There was another thread similar to this recently here, but this one was black.

Pretty certain we've identified your frame :)
  • Mojo_666
    Mojo_666 Posts: 860
    Stav wrote:

Pretty certain we've identified your frame :)

It looks that way, it looks spot on to me.
  • Check frame sticker? Looks like standard Jump frame.
    Alan Nevin