7 billion threads - which would you euastheneuthanisise?

bompington
bompington Posts: 7,674
edited October 2011 in The bottom bracket
Well one was put down pretty quick, no surprises there then.

But which other ones should join it?

I would nominate anything that duplicates another thread that is currently still on the top page, but what would you like to see disappear from the forum?

Comments

• DavidBelcher
    DavidBelcher Posts: 2,684
    Anything that exonerates Wiggle of all blame? ;)

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Words that I can't pronounce, like euastheneuthanisise? :?
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,249

Words that are made up perhaps?
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    7 Billion threads? I doubt it.

What threads need to be put down? None there is no storage problems.
  • DavidBelcher

Either that or it's an acute case of "Bushlexia", a condition which should never be misunderestimated. ;)

David
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674

Either that or it's an acute case of "Bushlexia", a condition which should never be misunderestimated. ;)

David
    Actually I was just mildly taking the mickey, but I guess that not many people saw the original thread with its misspelt title as it managed to disappear that fast - so a bit wasted really.
  • DavidBelcher
    bompington wrote:

David
    Actually I was just mildly taking the mickey, but I guess that not many people saw the original thread with its misspelt title as it managed to disappear that fast - so a bit wasted really.

I did get where you were coming from - no, honest. As you say, the thread - not surprisingly really - did disappear sharpish, preventing those of us trying to defuse the situation with humour from capitalising further on that starling/Stalin confusion amongst other things....

David
  • that starling/Stalin confusion amongst other things....

I am *so* glad you explained that to me. Have to admit to googling Starling to try and work out what that post meant.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    bompington wrote:

David

I did get where you were coming from - no, honest. As you say, the thread - not surprisingly really - did disappear sharpish, preventing those of us trying to defuse the situation with humour from capitalising further on that starling/Stalin confusion amongst other things....

David

There was nothing to defuse David, certainly not with humour! Some moron comes on (1st post too) and spouts disgusting racist bile about wiping out whole races of people. He got told he was a tw*t and the whole thing was rightly removed.

Yeah shame about the Starling/ Stalin line, it was just taking off! Boom boom.