Your Thursday Morning™ sponsored by the Nunnery

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited October 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Morning clunges and cheesewands

Today is Friday, but then so is saturday! (got tomorrow off but working sat)

Will most likely be sorting stuff out for Friday, which will include finding someone to attend a musical.

otherwise a quiet day

532172_main.jpg

Four nuns arrived at the gates of heaven. St. Peter makes the inspection.

The first one says: "I have to confess, I held mans penis in one hand."

St. Peter says: "You see the bowl of holy water, wash your hand and go in."

The second says:"I have to confess, I held mans penis in both hands."

St. Peter: "Wash both your hands and go in.

Suddenly the other two start fighting, something terrible. St.Peter goes there, pulls them apart, asks, "What's going on?"

One of them shouts I want to gargle, before she washes her arse in there!
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• :lol:
    Morning!

Getting up today hurts. My eyes are not happy with this early morningness. I shall, however, persevere.

More work today. I got paid yesterday, and it was goooooood! Having worked 103 hours overtime, with 96 hours at time and a half and 7 at double, I have basically raked it in! :D I think I should buy some AyUps now :twisted:

Shall si thee later!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • projectsome
    :lol:
    Morning!

Getting up today hurts. My eyes are not happy with this early morningness. I shall, however, persevere.

More work today. I got paid yesterday, and it was goooooood! Having worked 103 hours overtime, with 96 hours at time and a half and 7 at double, I have basically raked it in! :D I think I should buy some AyUps now :twisted:

Shall si thee later!

:shock: 103 hours? fuck i thought my 17 hours was alot. must've taken ages
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    must've taken ages

Yeah one hundred and three hours in total, i mean who would have guessed it! :lol:

morning, missk in bad mood this morning for no reason but i know i have done nothing wrong and so i sat back i just stayed quiet!

nearly the weekend now, just 16 hours of work to do, and then its halloween fancy dress time, i have no idea what to go as but i intend it to be awesome!
  • projectsome
    kaiser83 wrote:
    must've taken ages

Yeah one hundred and three hours in total, i mean who would have guessed it! :lol:
    !

yes but was it 103 hours all at once or just bits here and there?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Mornin

Better nights sleep = better mood / not falling asleep whilst driving to work.

Today is lots of work followed by a run or bike ride - as I need to try out my new lights.
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    M'ning Chubbers,

projectsome today is my Friday too..... High Five to that!

My brother is coming back from a 6 month cruise so ill be spending this evening down the pub with him. If the weather holds out tomorrow i'm riding. If it doesn't i'm playing the new batman game and using the empty flat for a massive on your own wank session!
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • kaiser83 wrote:
    nearly the weekend now, just 16 hours of work to do, and then its halloween fancy dress time, i have no idea what to go as but i intend it to be awesome!

I say go as a zombie, would be cool!

Nothing interesting here, day 2 of my computer being broken, which since I am salaried for work means I still get paid even though I can't work. Nice one in a way, but still need to get myself back up and running soon.

Today will be filled with pure meh, call of duty and probably go visit the LBS later and pick some wheels up.

Enjoy.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning mongs

I'm hungover. Trying to remember the name of the girl from last night. 24 hrs since the break up with the girlfriend. Some say it's bad taste and too soon... I tell them to sod off.

Hockey match went well yesterday, only let one goal in, saved quite a few, one of them was hit from about a foot away from me as I slid out and managed to get in between my pads... my knee is now the size of a grapefruit. Better be ok by the weekend as I'm going home with the sole intention of playing bikes :? :roll:

Anyways, lectures to go to. Laters
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning, another day of captivity here!
    got the wheels last night to finish off the junkyard dog bike, just need some innertubes now as I stupidly gave away all my 26" ones :roll:

Will be pumpkin carving later on with No1

nothing else planned

Laters alligators
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Failed to get the rear shock off last night, one of the bolts was properly impossible!
    Got to try and work out a costume for a halloween thing in Sheffield with MissBint today...
    Work and sleep is pretty much what I expect from today.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Morning homos.

Just on my way out to the fracture clinic to find out what they want to do about my leg.

Fingers crossed they'll go for a brace rather than a cast as this on is starting to plss me RIGHT off now.

Must remember to get pics of both the x-ray and a hot nurse or "IDH". :D

Laters
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    mornin smeeeeeeeeg heeeeeeeads

Was gonna fettle me bike last night but went down the pub instead - nice!
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    edited October 2011
    Morning reprobates,

Yesterday was spent doing actual paid work for the first time in a while so I am still in shock. Have workmen in today doing stuff that I can't so I have to stay in and supervise - which means drinking coffee, surfing the net and doing a bit of paperwork. Ho hum. At least going on holiday next week so I've got something good to look forward to :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • matt581
    matt581 Posts: 219
    I am hungover.......end of!

Quick beer with a mate turned into 'how did i get home?' and the GF playing the Im angry but not telling you why game
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    matt581 wrote:
    the GF playing the Im angry but not telling you why game

Ditch. Head. Backwards. Sorted.
  • kaiser83 wrote:
    must've taken ages

!

yes but was it 103 hours all at once or just bits here and there?
    I did the hours over 4 or 5 weeks. Pretty much double shifts all that time. I've done more since, but cba claiming them, though if I do any more, I'll start adding them together ;)

Typical how you mention you have some money, your housemate then decides to tell you that I owe him a f*ckton of money for council tax :roll: :evil:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • matt581
    matt581 Posts: 219
    got up, had shower, had cup of tea can't remember where i parked the car last night. went back to bed, worry about it later
  • VWsurfbum
    thekickingmule
    my wife does the same matey, I got a really good pay packet this month, its amazing what else just happened to need paying for. :roll:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Today I'm doing a bit more work on the bike, doing some video uploading, eating bacon and possibly practising some stuff on the bike that I learnt yesterday.

Forks need care:
    Convert to crown mounted lockout, low speed comrpession and threshold.
    New damping oil while I'm at it
    Lower leg service with new oil.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    italian cleaning ladies SHUT THE FECK UP!

sleeping off a nightshift and they feel the need to kick the door in shouting loudly!

MEH!

off to look for a suitable ditch for em!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Morning Freaks!

Got a couple of days off to rest and recover.

70+ hour weeks for the past 6 weeks or so have taken their toll.

Doubt I'll get out on the bike though. The enjoyment of riding seems to have disappeared.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    Boring day at work to see off, then a geeky lecture in the hague tonight, hopefully followed by a cheeky half with two hot lesbos, which might be a good end to an otherwise day of meh...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Rise and shine Maggots!

At the home office today, so win by default.
    Took the car I am buying for a good rip last night, it's not too bad actually. Hopefully today I can pay for it and get it all finalised.
    A chilly and rainy day here today, so I'm dressed warmly and nursing my second cup of tea
  • VWsurfbum
    Just walking back up to the shop as I bought 20" tubes not 26" :? #shouldofputglasseson
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Good Morning Freaks!

Got a couple of days off to rest and recover.

70+ hour weeks for the past 6 weeks or so have taken their toll.

Doubt I'll get out on the bike though. The enjoyment of riding seems to have disappeared.

So, who the fark are you?

WB El Cap! Yes, you've missed a lot. FullySprung now haunts the "I Love Horses" Forum, jay12 is still 12, JoshTP still won't admit he's gay and YeehaMcGee was beaten with the banstick, which is strange in itself as he's so reasonable and diplomatic

Other than that, the usual suspects are still here and missing your sensible ramblings.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    thekickingmule
    my wife does the same matey, I got a really good pay packet this month, its amazing what else just happened to need paying for. :roll:

i didn't!! i forgot about some unpaid leave i'd taken...£400 less than i thought i'd be getting!!! :(

i'm off to get a bacon, sausage and egg roll to console myself
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Good Morning,

Gearing up for a weekend of nights, first ever proper pay day tomorrow and I can wait!
  • VWsurfbum
    No2 dropped off at nursery its now pumpkin carving time!

Put the wheels and bits and pieces on the Junkyard dog bike, nut i gont have a spare chain device so tried a home made one, that didnt work, no spare derailiures, any suggestions?

lunch will consist of spanish chicken leftovers in a tortilla with cheese an d pepperoni toasted. 8)
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty