My new bike arrives tomorrow!! :-)

ianbar
ianbar Posts: 1,354
edited October 2011 in Road beginners
after waiting nearly 5 weeks to get back out on the roads with my bike being nicked, i will be getting my new one tomorrow! 2012 cannondale caad 8 tiagra. cannot wait!
enigma esprit
cannondale caad8 tiagra 2012

Comments

• kev77
    kev77 Posts: 433
    well in man,

i hope it is not raining where you are!
  • ianbar
    oh i know! half expect snow to arrive once i have it!
    enigma esprit
  • brilliant, christmas come early for you. happy riding.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • BigSoy
    BigSoy Posts: 14
    Had the 2011 version for a couple of months - love it.

My only tip, having learnt the hard way, grease your pedals before fitting! No one told me that :(
  • ianbar
    its here now, been fitting and fiddling ready for my first ride on her tomorrow. i had massive trouble though with fitting the left peddle. had to take it round to my local as i ended up boring the crank! but all sorted now! very nice bike, can feel how light compared to my last one too, also love the grouset and shifters. the wheels are very nice and sexy too! only real draw back i see is the white seat and frips already not very white!
    enigma esprit
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    ianbar wrote:
    its here now, been fitting and fiddling ready for my first ride on her tomorrow. i had massive trouble though with fitting the left peddle. had to take it round to my local as i ended up boring the crank! but all sorted now! very nice bike, can feel how light compared to my last one too, also love the grouset and shifters. the wheels are very nice and sexy too! only real draw back i see is the white seat and frips already not very white!

I can believe it.