is that poor man suffering from a medical condition?"
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    16th please.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,773
    I got confused between pentagram and pentahedron. Pentagram is a 5 pointed star. Pentahdron is a 5 faced, 3 dimensional shape.
  • sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    BigMat wrote:
    I can only do the 9th, unless Sketchley's game is one that I also can't miss? :? Who's playing?!

Quins vs Toulouse.
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • DonDaddyD wrote:
    Waddlie wrote:

Met a new bloke...

DDD, my thoughts are with you at this difficult time.
    I know! Ms DDD is about ready to pop (3 weeks), her belly button has gone from innie to outy. Her boobs are sweet damn but I can't touch them. I haven't had any since March/April (and I was a 3/4 times a week man, that's a hard come down!).

I'm geek enough to quietly be happy with knowing that in another reality LiT and I got it on, I rocked her World and she liked it.

Congrats LiT and about time! When the time comes let us know when you're duffed.

:lol:

Keep your hair on - there was only a few weeks between the previous and current ones!

And my god, there will be no pitter patter of tiny feet.

God damn it I hate babies.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,374
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    ...but I can't touch them...
    Oh for goodness' sake man, pull yourself together! :wink: By the way, St Helier was very good.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    rjsterry wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Oh for goodness' sake man, pull yourself together! :wink: By the way, St Helier was very good.

1). Congratulations, boy or girl?

2). For a building that looks more like a Prison St Helier has impressed me so far. Staff are friendly and helpful, which is surprising.
    LiT wrote:
    ...current ones!

Current ones?
    X-mas wrote:
    So DDD you coming

Dunno man, Ms DDD has already asked if she can go to her X-mas party and I'm kinda excited about looking after baby on my own. Have to play this one by ear, but given my track record of attending the 'Peth... not likely....
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,374
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

1). Congratulations, boy or girl?

2). For a building that looks more like a Prison St Helier has impressed me so far. Staff are friendly and helpful, which is surprising.
    LiT wrote:
    ...current ones!

Current ones?
    X-mas wrote:
    So DDD you coming

Dunno man, Ms DDD has already asked if she can go to her X-mas party and I'm kinda excited about looking after baby on my own. Have to play this one by ear, but given my track record of attending the 'Peth... not likely....

1. Thanks! Another little she - I'm a bit outnumbered now, but despite an avalanche of pink, I'm encouraged by miniRJS no.1's use of her toy toolbox. I'll have her fettling before she starts school. :lol:

2. Yes, it is spectacularly ugly, but as you say, the staff are really good and more importantly, it's not too busy (as Kingston was with our first), so everything is a lot calmer, which is what you want on a maternity ward. The restaurant isn't bad either (you'll be popping in there quite a bit if there's any waiting around I'd guess).
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition