Hitler batted for the other side?

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited October 2011 in The bottom bracket
I never knew this, and he thought anyone without blonde hair should be killed.

Comments

• lemoncurd
    lemoncurd Posts: 1,428
    Who's Hitler?

Have I missed something?
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    An Indian cricketer?
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Does this count as invoking Godwins law at the thread title ?
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    Let me get this right, are you saying he was a mountain biker?
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    MattC59 wrote:
    Does this count as invoking Godwins law at the thread title ?

I would have to say no as he has not actually done anything that would invoke it.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • was he brownshirt lifter.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    So he was a gay Indian cricketer? Does this mean he was out or not out?

Oh come on. Coat please!
  • DavidBelcher
    DavidBelcher Posts: 2,684
    Putting the "camp" into Mein Kampf.... ;)

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    bompington wrote:
    Let me get this right, are you saying he was a mountain biker?

easy now!

Hitler, he hasn't posted on here for ages!
  • Chip \'oyler
    Chip \'oyler Posts: 2,323
    He was definately a 'Lance' though
    Expertly coached by http://www.vitessecyclecoaching.co.uk/

http://vineristi.wordpress.com - the blog for Viner owners and lovers!
  • Why didnt we take the opportunity to kill him when he was over here losing one of his testicles in the Albert Hall?
  • mcj78
    mcj78 Posts: 634
    Why didnt we take the opportunity to kill him when he was over here losing one of his testicles in the Albert Hall?

He apparently swam with naked women too - or were they some of the hitler youth in wigs? or bodyguards?
    Moda Issimo
    Genesis Volare 853
    Charge Filter Apex
  • mcj78 wrote:

or were they some of the hitler youth in wigs?

Talking of which what an excellent opportunity to post another pic of my lovely Miss B

Clare-Balding_1747976c.jpg
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • DavidBelcher
    Why didnt we take the opportunity to kill him when he was over here losing one of his testicles in the Albert Hall?

The version of the song I grew up with never mentioned the Albert Hall, instead implying that Goering had two, but very small. ;)

David
  • DavidBelcher
    mcj78 wrote:

He apparently swam with naked women too - or were they some of the hitler youth in wigs? or bodyguards?

I have no idea, even more so since I swapped my Sky TV box for Freeview on cost grounds last July, thus depriving myself of the umpteen satellite documentary channels that provide such a non-stop stream of Third Reich-related info....

David
  • mcj78
    mcj78 Posts: 634
    mcj78 wrote:

I have no idea, even more so since I swapped my Sky TV box for Freeview on cost grounds last July, thus depriving myself of the umpteen satellite documentary channels that provide such a non-stop stream of Third Reich-related info....

David

Ahh, the gool ol' "sharks & nazis" end of the channel guide?
    Moda Issimo
    Genesis Volare 853
    Charge Filter Apex
  • mcj78 wrote:

David

are you not familiar with Yesterday on Channel 12, its like Dave with swastikas :wink:
  • DavidBelcher
    mcj78 wrote:

David

are you not familiar with Yesterday on Channel 12, its like Dave with swastikas :wink:

Yesterday is fairly tame compared with some of the satellite channels, plus there seems to be a fairly even split on the WW2 content between the Allied and Axis sides.

(Dave with swastikas, eh? And there was me thinking you couldn't get any more bigoted/right-wing than Clarkson.... ;) )

David
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    Getting back on topic....

Hitler,was he the giver or the taker ?????? :lol:
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • DavidBelcher
    Getting back on topic....

Hitler,was he the giver or the taker ?????? :lol:

Too much information!!