new Cyclopark in Kent

maryka
maryka Posts: 748
edited October 2011 in Amateur race
Anyone raced there yet? (SERRL winter series last weekend I believe was the first race?)

Would love to see some reviews of the circuit.

Here's the Strava segment: http://app.strava.com/segments/802791

Comments

• SBezza
    SBezza Posts: 2,173
    Some of the guys in my club raced at the weekend, reports were very favourable, with a lovely surface, a mixture of tight a sweeping bends, and a hill towards the finish.

I think it will be a great circuit for those of us In Kent, Surrey, Sussex and the like. It is suppose to be fully open in March 2012, though the SERRL is using it fortnightly for their winter series.

I will be going there on the 3rd December as part of a Go Ride coaching day, so will get a chance to check it out then.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,845
    good circuit our lads report
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Lion-O
    Lion-O Posts: 48
    sounds a good alternative to HH and hopefully easy to get to from suffolk (ipswich)!
  • SBezza
    SBezza Posts: 2,173
    Lion-O wrote:
    sounds a good alternative to HH and hopefully easy to get to from suffolk (ipswich)!

Will be an alternative, but if HH refers to Hog Hill, I doubt it will be any easier, you have the Dartford Crossing for one, and that is generally always snarled up these days even at weekends, plus it is £1.50 each way, soon to rise to £2 and then shortly after that £2.50.