The OMF! It's way Too Early! Tuesday Morning Thread

Raymondavalon
Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
edited October 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Greetings Maggots,

Rise and shine! Up early today as I am off to Surrey
Other than that, a day of chewing up miles, lots of coffee from the Services and that's about it. My next communiqué will be from the Cosmic Coffee shop which is housed under our offices.
Oh, the new manager at the said coffee shop is as fit as! Sorry no spy shots...

Comments

• Morning!

Day 2 of my 'getting used to bein up early' and I must say, I don't feel too bad today. Went to bed at 11:30. Shall see how I get on though.

Today I'll mostly be bored. Still sorting out a load of Mac issues at work. They may look pretty, but feck me they're annoying.

Anywho, I need to start finding things to do with my extra hour in the morning. Another brew is certainly on the cards :D
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Morning all,

my computers graphics card has taken the dump on me today, so will be bringing that to the shop later to spend some money, taking away from my wheel money for this month. Tsk tsk tsk. Other than that, it does give me the day off work, so maybe a road ride since my bike is currently out of use. Have a good one
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Mornin

My dealextreme lights have turned up, so out later to test them. Other than that its work & stress whilst enjoying a break from MBA studies till next week.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning

Lectures. Meh.

That is all.
  • In the coffee shoppe in Surrey. Another manic 3 hour drive although in all honesty the traffic was kind to me this morning.
    So, a day of "Meh" for me and a late ETA back in the Worst Midlands tonight
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all.

anyone got any jobs going? :lol:

i'm going to tell my boss today that i don't want my promotion, they haven't stumped up the pay rise we agreed after my 3 month trial period, the guy who's my equal in a different part of the branch is a cock and i can't work with him, so i think it's best i just go back to what i was doing. ah well, less stress 8)

hope everyone is having a good one.

laters
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    M'ning,

Fuck me im tired......ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz Out for a curry tonight though, roll on 5.
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    morning...

is it really only tuesday?

meh....
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    aching and tired, roll on bed time.
    Tonight I will be attempting to remove my rear shock as I appear to have broken it. Fingers crossed my local magic bike mechanic can fix it! Failing actually taking it off the bike, I'm just going to rock up at the shop with the bike and claim girl related ignorance.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • 2nd day of my 2 weeks of holiday.

Today I'm going to:
    Sort out my 'workshop'
    Go to the dentist, meh
    Wait for my tools, fork oil etc to arrive so that I can sort out the bike..

The bike work:
    Forks lower leg service
    Convert broken poploc to crown mounted lockout, low speed compression and threshold adjustment
    New damping oil in while doing the poploc
    General servcie work.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Sat in an office with nothing to do, because a client has decided one of our contracts needs more supervision. Hence 4 hours on site every day for the next few weeks. :(
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Morning,

Packing up gear for Bedgebury - back later :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Bonjour! I'm back from the land of Frogs Legs, Garlic Snails, Cheese and Onion sellers!

Great 4 days off, brilliant weather and some well deserved time spent with missk,
    Back at work today, boring, i want to be at home!

Wednesday night is bike night i think! going to charge the lights for a night out i think!
  • Afternoon,

3 Large cappuccinos with an extra shot later, I am pleased to announce that I am wide awake and alert today
    Must buy a six pack of RedBull for the drive home though...
    The day has flown by and strangely, even though it's early in thr week, I am a happy puppy today

The hottie manageress will not let me take a photo of her for the benefit of the [male] Crudites.
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Afternoon.

Started off the day with a cheeky 4.5 mile run and then sat on my arse all morning. Just stuffed my face with a chicken teriyaki subway that I sent one of my minions to get and the computers have all just shut down so I might actually have to emerge from behind my desk and find something useful to do such as harrase the minions on the shop floor - I might even get the coveralls on and turn some spanners!

Rugby traing again at 1600 followed by the gym if I don't pick up yet another injury!
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • The mess of a garage has now turned into a nice little organised workshop :D
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Girlfriend just broke up with me.

I don't like Tuesdays.
  • Angry Bird Bad times mate.

Join me and Foxc_uk in the singles corner (Hands off her though, she's mine :lol: )
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro