Rapha Super Cross: Novice race results? where are they?

Sbrazier75
Sbrazier75 Posts: 48
edited October 2011 in Amateur race
Anyone point me in the right direction to find the results for yesterdays
novice race results,

FIrst cross race and I've no idea where I finished?

any ideas?

Stu

Comments

• andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,441
    They'll be posted up here, but probably won't be available for another couple of days:

http://www.cross-crazy.com/index.php?op ... &Itemid=71
  • FransJacques
    FransJacques Posts: 2,148
    Stu I hope you drank a tequila! I was screaming at people to drink a tequila!!

BTW, I was the guy at the sign on desk so we might have met...
    When a cyclist has a disagreement with a car; it's not who's right, it's who's left.
  • VamP
    VamP Posts: 674
    They were handing out tequilas at teh Rapha Cross? I keep going to the wrong races :o :shock:
  • Frans: I recall you, we had a chat during the senior race actually?!

Yeah I had two laps worth of the tequila, that stuff burned like crazy for the first part of the climb that followed, but at least it took my mind of my screaming legs for a few min's

As my first race I wanted to ride it well, but after lossing ten places when a chasing rider had a drink and then the train behind zoomed through with out a drink , I was right, I'll play you at your game next lap..

ace race great event, can't wait to try another cross race...
  • FransJacques
    FransJacques Posts: 2,148
    What bike were you on or what jersey did you have? I'll try to remember you. We had a lot of fun at Tequila Corner, it was a really really well done race. The commentator was quite a big cheese, he told me he was commentating in copenhagen and did last year's cx worlds. Not bad for a local-ish event, even tho the Dave mellor rider on the beautiful Giant TCX Advanced drove down from Shrewsbury.
    When a cyclist has a disagreement with a car; it's not who's right, it's who's left.
  • mroli
    mroli Posts: 3,622
    The Facebook links are providing updates. I only did 1 tequila shortcut - but I also didn't cheat like it appears some people did!!!!

I think the crowd should have been allowed to pull cheats off of their bikes and beat them with cow bells :oops:

Great fun day...