Easy Like Funday Morning™ thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited October 2011 in The Crudcatcher
awoken by a random text (boo)

watching old school fantastic 4.

off to see the cousin's twins.

hopefully catch manchester derby
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    Feeling ill - hoping for some better weather to let me fix my car and possibly get a ride in.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    K got the right day this time

Disaster no bacons will have to settle for sausage sarnies with the haka
  • Prawn Curry this morning quick hour on the bike then bed and work tonight! The joys of night shift work.
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    I hope NZ smash the cheese eating surrender monkeys all over the park! As much as I hate to admit it, it should be the Welsh playing this morning. They had a great game agains the Aussies (even if they did lose).

Bacon in one hand, brew in the other, all is good (except my left shoulder which is still in pain from playing rugby on monday).
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning!

Bacon. Nomnomnom.

Rugby. Hope NZ win. They should do it for Queen and Empir... err I mean Commonwealth.

Hockey match has been cancelled, I'm very pissed off, I won't be telling the girlfriend that I didn't go away with her this weekend only to end up lying around watching TV and playing COD...

Laters
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Working today at 3 and packing my bags for a visit to the principality in the morning before then. Had an unexpected house, guest decided to pop up from brentwood last night which was cool but she did eat all if my cake.

Toodles
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning, chocolate weetabix has been had. Putting a few new albums on the mp3 player. Will try to get about 30 miles in today as have been slacking the past few weeks.

Enjoyed the Idiot Abroad episode that was on Friday (that I watched last night)
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Out of bacons.

Hangover from night out with some walking friends,

Trip to Tesco shortly to stock up, then large mug of tea, bacons and first day off for 5 weeks Yeehaah
    Peter
  • Busy transferring my downloaded warez to my server.
    Not a bad night's haul, including some retro Tarantino (Destiny Turns on the Radio) and the latest 2011 maps for my Garmin SatNav.

Off to Cannock shortly, just having some crumpets with Marmite and a cuppa, then I shall be loading up and going.

Wishing you all a pleasant day
  • Morning!
    About to have a sandwich of some description. My (hot) friend's gone for a curry with her family. Not exactly 'traditional' Sunday meal, but better than what I'm having!

No major plans for today, think I've left my helmet at home, so no riding for me. Might go for a brief jog somewhere.

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Today was made of shit. Unrelenting, full on , no escape, multidimensional omnipresent shit. An infinity of shit.

At least I didn't have the shits though.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Evening all
    Headed out at 9.30 this morning for a ride in the Peaks for the first time in over a year. Shame that when we got there I discovered my rear shock has a problem and has spurted oil everywhere, and no longer has the pro pedal and lock out working. More expense!
    Still. had a good ride, fell off, gonna have a few good bruises I reckon, got home at 5.30pm. Shattered.
    Just smashed in a big bowl of pasta, bacon and asparagus with parmesan. Sounds weird, tastes amazing.

Countryfile on and a 6 pack of Tunnocks Teacakes.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    foxc_uk wrote:
    6 pack of Tunnocks Teacakes.

top choice.
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    farmer johns all day yesterday then llandegla today. i can now clear all the jumps on the freeride track. before i couldn't do the big double or the big log jump.

now have a week off school as well
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    jay12 wrote:
    big log

thats like my obvious that is.
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    jay12 wrote:
    big log

thats like my obvious that is.
    you mean what comes out of your obvious?