SW Londoners - Kingston Wheelers club run this Sunday

Wrath Rob
Wrath Rob Posts: 2,918
edited October 2011 in Commuting chat
The weather looks good and the temperature is heading back up to the right side of 15 degrees so what better time to come out and enjoy a relaxed group ride around the Surrey Hills with the Kingston Wheelers? I'll be taking a mate out on the 36 mile (Kingston to Kingston) route for club ride beginners, averaging around 16-17mph. If you fancy joining me or trying any of the other rides then please come and join us. Full details are here. I'll be heading down to South Wimbledon to collect my mate and then over to the meet for 9am. If you want to join us on route then drop me a PM or reply to this thread. If you want to meet there but would like a friendly face to show you the ropes then let me know and I'll keep an eye out for you there.
FCN3: Titanium Qoroz.

Comments

• jzed
    jzed Posts: 2,926
    Working again
  • sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    I would love too but there's a world cup final on....
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    Am in Madrid
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • keyser__soze
    keyser__soze Posts: 2,067
    Maybe, if we can fix K's derailleur hanger on her Rubble, else it'll be in the LBS and I don't think she'd want to come out play on her Kilmeston.
    "Mummy Mummy, when will I grow up?"
    "Don't be silly son, you're a bloke, you'll never grow up"
  • cant get the pass out for this week and rugby is on. just joined KW actually as been out a few times with them and looking to rock up next week. Prefer the dads and grandads bunch early doors (circa 7/ 7.30am) which would work on the 30th if anyone fancies it next week. If not club runs at 9.
    Rose Pro DX Cross 3000
    GT Edge Ti
    Ribble Audax
  • Gussio
    Gussio Posts: 2,452
    Having to use a pass to help a friend move house, or would have jumped at the chance. Weather forecast looks great - hope that you have a good ride tomorrow.
  • Dan_JR
    Dan_JR Posts: 36
    I'm in.
    PM'ed