Night time visit by the P******* F****!

fenboy369
fenboy369 Posts: 425
edited October 2011 in Commuting chat
Well now, I thought that you had to actually say her name, but its seems the 'She' has developed new powers that enable 'Her' to see into the thoughts of a rider. I was only thinking on the way home the other day that I hadn't had a visit for a long while.
I wheeled the bike out this morning and found that 'She' had paid a visit to my front tyre.
I wheeled the bike back into my house, put the kettle on, fixed the hole, picked the small stone out and used the car to get to work. Handy as I'm on a donut fine today and can use that to go Sainsbury's. And I'll surprise the GF by being at her house earlier than expected this evening too! :wink:
'11 Cannondale Synapse 105CD - FCN 4
'11 Schwinn Corvette - FCN 15?
'09 Pitch Comp - FCN (why bother?) 11
'07 DewDeluxe (Bent up after being run over) - FCN 8

Comments

• SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    Aah! I was worried that 'a visit by the night time PF' was a euphamism for the old chap falling asleep halfway through duty.
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • A "night-time visit from the PF" is one of the leading causes of teen-pregnancy.

FACT!!!1!1!!1
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    fenboy369 wrote:
    And I'll surprise the GF by being at her house earlier than expected this evening too! :wink:

Uh oh, I better finish up early then.
    A "night-time visit from the PF" is one of the leading causes of DDD-pregnancy.

FACT!!!1!1!!1

FTFY
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."