Rose 2012 MTB's

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
edited October 2011 in MTB general
Got an email yesterday from Rose saying they were now selling their 2012 MTB's on their website.

Any fans of value for money German bikes who can't wait for Canyon to catch up with demand might want to take a peek. You can also spec them yourself online. Not sure how good they are to ride, mind, but worth a look.
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• Stevo 666, seriously now, who would ride a brand named "Rose"?

Not bad bikes though.. and this has to be the bargain of the day!
  • voodooman
    voodooman Posts: 183
    Or try this site (http://www.mbike-rowery.pl/)

Loads of Polish in Southampton area, and there's a guy down near Lymington who is importing them. Seen a few and they're lovely in the flesh.
  • voodooman
    voodooman Posts: 183
    in fact this (http://www.mbike-rowery.pl/1/90/177/Mtb ... EGADE-29er) comes out as ~980 pounds. I want one.
  • Rose bikes get fairly good reviews here, I just got their catalog in the mail the other day, and some of them look quite nice. I just wish there was a place I could test ride one before hand. But I may order one sometime and try it out.
  • jairaj
    jairaj Posts: 3,009
    You can test ride Rose bikes. My mate did before he bought his Rose bike.

Give them a call, they maybe able to sort something out for you.
  • d3matt
    d3matt Posts: 510
    I recently purchased two Ergon bladders from Rose in Germany. Delivery to the UK was just £5 and they arrived two days later. Total price was same as the UK, but the UK distributor couldn't get any until February next year!
    So as a company, Rose has impressed me. And their catalogue (see online version) is just massive! Their range of bikes and accessories must be more than anyone else.

Riding this Boardman Team FS 2010. Also trying my first blog.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Stevo 666, seriously now, who would ride a brand named "Rose"?

Not bad bikes though.. and this has to be the bargain of the day!
    I know what you mean Raymond, you could get set on oop North for having something like that on yer bike :)

Agreed though, cracking value and their catalogue is nearly as thick as the Yellow Pages. I've bought a new cassette and chain from the before and they were good on price, the only hitch was that for some reason they wouldn't accept foreign credit cards so had to do a cash transfer to their UK bank account.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]