Post away.

Comments

• t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    whaletail.th.jpg
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    80653285.jpg
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Wow, thats a new one on me! I thought i was a well seasoned perv too! Who would have thought i would learn about this on a bike forum? :shock:

Is whale tailing a new thing or am i just old?
  • CrackFox
    CrackFox Posts: 287
    It's a niche genre, but I did find this..

538838.jpg

Was the world prepared for the onslaught of an army of stilt-walking, laser-beaming, thoroughly infuriated whales? Of course, they weren't. Fortunately, ten-year-old Lily Gefelty is here to save the day with the help of her media star best friends, "Boy Technocrat" Jasper Dash and Horror Hollow luminary Katie Mulligan. Hilarious action.
  • This thread needs more clunge.
    Nice idea though, keep up the good work.
    Where next?
    Knee caps?
    Hairy armpit photos?
    Carbon bicycles? (too pervy).
    Girls in Fur?
    Girls in Neoprene?
    Girls in motorcycle leathers?

I need a lie down!
  • mr_poll
    mr_poll Posts: 1,547
    Isn't there a thread somewhere about why isn't there more women cycling?
  • natrix
    natrix Posts: 1,111
    I used to teach terramechanics (vehicle - soil interaction) and whilst perusing the internet for information I was amused to find that there is a whole pervy genre about women driving cars that then get stuck in the mud!! :D They don't get their clothes off or anything, just get their cars stuck in the mud :shock: Still, it gave me some good photos to brighten up my lectures with
    ~~~~~~Sustrans - Join the Movement~~~~~~
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    mr_poll wrote:

It's purely because we spend too much time on places like this looking for things... :wink:

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    natrix wrote:
    I used to teach terramechanics (vehicle - soil interaction) and whilst perusing the internet for information I was amused to find that there is a whole pervy genre about women driving cars that then get stuck in the mud!! :D They don't get their clothes off or anything, just get their cars stuck in the mud :shock: Still, it gave me some good photos to brighten up my lectures with

BR is repsonsible for an image that will never be undone in my mind, of a man in womens underwear in a muddy field with his cock in the exhaust pipe of a landrover... I'm sure someone will be along to direct us back to that image so excuse me if I don't come back to this thread...not sure you would want to use it in one of your lectures, unless attendances drop dramatically :D
  • de rien
    de rien Posts: 84
    DIESELDOG wrote:
    mr_poll wrote:

It's purely because we spend too much time on places like this looking for things... :wink:

Love n hugs

DD

Mr Chivalry just got shot in the arse.
  • natrix
    natrix Posts: 1,111
    Redhog14 wrote:
    I'm sure someone will be along to direct us back to that image

Please no........ :roll:
    ~~~~~~Sustrans - Join the Movement~~~~~~
  • DavidBelcher
    DavidBelcher Posts: 2,684
    Redhog14 wrote:
    BR is repsonsible for an image that will never be undone in my mind, of a man in womens underwear in a muddy field with his fool in the exhaust pipe of a landrover...

Sure you aren't thinking of Top Gear? ;)

As for the title of this thread, didn't there used to be a brand of MTB mudguards called Whale Tails back in the day?

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    natrix wrote:

http://www.bikeradar.com/forum/viewtopi ... highlight=

bout ½way down page 1 - sorry but don't know how to get the picture out, but actullya glad about that..