Wednesday morning squeeze one out thread

DF33
DF33 Posts: 732
edited October 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Morning fart squelchers.

Bit of a 'none' day today, neither good or bad really.

Early start and all that. Might go for a ride on the road bike this arvo if the weather is ok.
Still. Mustn't grumble.
Peter

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    edited October 2011
    Morning wonkey wednesdayers

I have another mentally busy day today as Minion is still off sick :evil:

I have just passed the police cars queing at Dale farm, :lol: we just been discussing the best place to go and watch it all kick off!

Had to order a new cassette last night as the new chain on the old casstte that i was hoping to get away with as "it didnt look worn" didnt work :roll:

Right on with the work, rest and sleep is for loosers!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    M'ing spunk farts!

An interview with the big boss today followed by setting up tents and cam-nets in the wind and rain (for winners :? )

That is all!
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • Good morning all,

Busy day, have to give someone an English lesson in the afternoon, and work all this morning writing summaries of a few articles. Not fun, but hey, what can ya do. In the evening will be cooking a nice red thai curry, so looking forward to that!

My new brakes should be here today as well, so i'm looking extra forward to that.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Exes and double-exes

More composite lay-up for Clank, today. Wheeee!

Expecting news on potential new job soon. If good, I may have to consider test-riding a 120mm full susser. Just for research purposes, like...........

Right now, though, caffiene calls!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    Morning

A day of meh, with a heavy workload getting an Orange frame heavier by the minute :(
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    M'ning,

Wednesday is such a shit day.... Money woes reared their ugly head again last night. I guess its part and parcel of having a student girlfriend! :cry:

Onwards and upwards...roll with the punches...bring on the weekend. etc etc
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Back at the docs this morning after yesterdays dramas. Can really do without this.

Then bed and daytime TV for the week.

Love n hugs n bugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,717
    Morning c0ckjanglers,

Have to say I was quite happy lying in bed and farting, I only got up as I would have sh@t the bed if I hadn't :) And that was before my first coffee.

Today I'm off to Bromley to buy an extra base layer and a new pair of jeans. Then there's some bike washing to be done and a bit of garage sorting. At least my Schwalbe Dirty Dans have turned up - just a question of when they will need to go on for Bedgebury, aka The Swamp in winter time.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    After perusing the internets last night I have concluded that I'm probably going to be single for the forseeable. Which is excellent because it means I can justify booking random holidays and saving up for a new bike WIN! :D

On with the day then, work, chocolate, cake, tea, and a natter with a friend are looking like a good plan

tarrah a bit
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • VWsurfbum
    Popped home to do the school run with No1, I should do this more often as the amount yummy mummys dropping their little darlings off in gym spandex can only be applauded! Now on with the mental busy day!

I'll post a picture from dale farm in a min, it was kicking off there earlier
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum
    WP_000715.jpg
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Abra
    If that’s not an admittance of using your phone in the driving seat I don’t know what is? :wink:
  • VWsurfbum
    Sorry officer but I was stationary
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Morning Good People of Blighty! Others, meh, as you were.

Today seems quite quiet. Which worries me, I've probably forgotten something. Ah well.

Foxc_uk you clearly aren't looking hard enough. You could go on random holidays AND save for a new bike with the right bloke. I'd say I'm that man, but as I'm fugly with eye aids, I know I'm not.

Plans for Movember are in full force in my household. Looks like we're going for a team effort :twisted:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Abra
    Accepted...let you off with a warning this time.

Just seen on the sun that there burning caravans, that'll be the smoke then!

You've got to question their motives. "I wanna live on this site so much that I’ll burn down my own home in protest?" :roll:
  • Late start at work today, am going to take advantage by commuting on my bike!

Will then be work meh,
    Followed by gym tonight,
    Followed by cheesecake and t.
    All hail the FSM and his noodly appendage!
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning jiz jockies, dull times at work printing toilet cubicle brochures, the subject matter has already driven me to 2 poos this morning.

On the bright side the sun is out and the trails are dry, so the weight loss will hopefully make me lighter and quicker on my trundle later...
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,398
    Morning

Work as yesterday plus bad knee from trying to learn those homoerotic cyclocross mount/dismount thingums and cocking it up in front of the hot girl :oops:

Running out of podcasts for this week too, having to concentrate properly! :(
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • VWsurfbum
    ddraverjust listening to my last one too, hed kandi
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum
    ddraverjust listening to my last one too, hed kandi
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Had to stay late last night, so wasn't in the best of moods this morning...

Some cheesewand decided they weren't happy because they didn't provide us with decent enough paperwork to work with so had to prepare it all again for the morning team.

Hmmm just looked up and it's raining... this may change my plans slightly.

Nothing planned, other than a quiet one.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • moster
    moster Posts: 121
    A day of work meh that's likely to spill over into prolonged work meh due to having to get rid of one of my team due to her being a big steaming pile of lazy useless...

It's like an episode of Jeremy Kyle at work just now. One of the girls (53) has recently moved in her Portuguese lover (24) who she met on the internet. This morning she asked us what we would do if we found out that our other half had joined a dating site - I dont think "ask him when the 3some is" was an appropriate answer.... :D
    When you hear hoofbeats, think of horses, not zebras.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,717
    Yay - my long overdue Exposure Diablo just got delivered by postie - time to plan another night ride. Today is turning into a good one :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • moster wrote:
    A day of work meh that's likely to spill over into prolonged work meh due to having to get rid of one of my team due to her being a big steaming pile of lazy useless...

It's like an episode of Jeremy Kyle at work just now. One of the girls (53) has recently moved in her Portuguese lover (24) who she met on the internet. This morning she asked us what we would do if we found out that our other half had joined a dating site - I dont think "ask him when the 3some is" was an appropriate answer.... :D

Unless that woman is extremely good looking and gives him everything he wants, he is just after a visa haha.

Brakes got delivery today, Got the back bolted up, need a new adaptor for front, some rotors and a wheelset which should come at the end of the month and i'm set with my upgrade from Vb-brakes to discs. Thank god, finally some stopping power.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    still ill, but getting better :)
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Prepping bike for ride to night. Should be fun.
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg