Skills courses

Fat Bird
Fat Bird Posts: 23
edited November 2011 in Women
I'm considering doing an intermediate skills course at Thetford Forrest. Has anyone done one of these? If so was it any good?

Any recommendations would be gratefully received! :)

Comments

• keyses
    keyses Posts: 2
    Not done Thetford courses but for an intermediate type course I'd highly recommend Tony at www.ukbikeskills.co.uk . Had two sessions which have totally transformed my riding.
  • Jedi
    Jedi Posts: 827
    keyses, thanks for the recommend and its awesome to hear of your riding being transformed
  • Thanks very much for the info. I've looked at the website and prices seem quite reasonable too. Hope I get the same results as you! :lol:
  • Hi fat bird ...have ya booked on a course yet? I've been thinking about doing a course with yedi too
    Biking whore of Wyre....rides with anyone!
  • I did a Dirt Divas course in Crowthorne Woods (around Broadmoore prison). It was an absolute revelation and made an enormous difference to my riding. They do different courses at different levels and were very reasonably priced.
  • sassysarah - it'd be well worth doing a course with Jedi, really has improved my riding and increased my confidence in my ability to tackle different trails and ride places I wouldn't have done before. It's made more difference to my riding than any upgrade on my bikes, people who I ride with once or twice a year have said the change in my riding is amazing, I'm riding techy stuff, easily, that they don't think I would have considered trying a year or two ago :D