[video]

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Nuts!

and was awesome I bet.
  • Jedi
    Jedi Posts: 827
    yeah man. amazing trail in the flesh. it was such a shame to hear it got trashed the year or so after i rode it
  • felix.london
    felix.london Posts: 4,067
    Completely bonkers!

Jedi wrote:
    it was such a shame to hear it got trashed the year or so after i rode it

That's a real shame
    "Why have that extra tooth if you're not using it?" - Brian Lopes

Votec V.SX Enduro 'Alpine Thug' 2012/2013 build

Trek Session 8
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    It's a real shame that that place is falling into disrepair, it happens though i guess!
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    I dont get those trails at all - I'd rather go fast on the dirt than slow on a skinny 10 ft in the air - I get that at the start log rides and what not were out of need - to avoid deadfall and so on but to just start sticking rides higher and high in the trees for the hell of it doesnt make sense.

I guess its sad that historic trails are falling by the way side but to be honest I'd not ride that and I imagine I am not alone so its not surprising.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • I dont get those trails at all - I'd rather go fast on the dirt than slow on a skinny 10 ft in the air - I get that at the start log rides and what not were out of need - to avoid deadfall and so on but to just start sticking rides higher and high in the trees for the hell of it doesnt make sense.

I guess its sad that historic trails are falling by the way side but to be honest I'd not ride that and I imagine I am not alone so its not surprising.

It's just another type of riding, and brings a large adrenaline rush for people, and is alot of fun for them. I'd never go on one, due to fear of heights, but lots of people love them.

Shame to see the trail falling apart.