Castelli Nanoflex Knee Warmer

FoldingJoe
FoldingJoe Posts: 1,327
edited October 2011 in Commuting chat
Anyone got the new Nanoflex knee warmers?

Any idea what the sizing is like?

My problem is I have shortish legs, but quite large thighs (about 65cm) so not sure on the sizing.

It says on their site that XL would fit anybody over 80kg, and with a 2XL or 3XL short size (never owned any Castelli bibs so no sure on my short size for them, but am a 2XL in Camapg bibs) and I am over 80kg.

Any help?

Cheers,
FJ
Little boy to Obama: "My Dad says that you read all our emails"
Obama to little boy: "He's not your real Dad"

Kona Honky Tonk for sale: http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40090&t=13000807

Comments

• jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945
    Castelli are european racing snake sized so go with the XL. You can always send them back if the fit is wrong
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    Any reason for the Nanoflex? The reason I say that is that I have the Nanoflex shorts and leg-warmers & I'm not bowled over by them. The leg warmers, in particular, are not particularly comfortable nor are they particularly water resistant.
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • Get bigger than you think.

I have them (first knee warmers ever owned) - keep me warm enough and were fine on club run, but not the most comfortable item of clothing..
    Steel Blue Fixed - Orange Backpack Cover

How do i get a link to a photo in here?!

Fixeh