Ride Buddies, Wakefield area

Stevo1811
Stevo1811 Posts: 45
edited November 2011 in MTB rides
Hi looking to meet new mates for rides and days out on the trails. Just recovering from injury so a bit slower than I used to be, so nothing greater than 30 miles yet!!!!

Interested then drop me a reply, would be great to hear from you!

Comments

• hi mate, im from wakefield been looking for the same myself, just started out biking/exercising in general a few months ago so not the fittest myself. at the minute im doing about 15-20miles but im improving every week

Up for local rides or trips to trail centres etc

adam
  • Adam sounds good! What do you ride and where do you ride at the minute?

Have had an ankle injury for 12 month and recovering but really need to get my fitness back, as used to enjoy weekly rides with a mate who has since moved away so don't get the chance to meet!

I live in Liversedge near Mirfield, knocking on a bit though so hope your not a young buck, that's going to put me to shame. Lol! Let me know, if you want to meet for coffee or something so we can plan ahead! Steve
  • sent you a pm mate
  • 01gee
    01gee Posts: 2
    hi there you should check out badbrainsmbc.co.uk they are based in wakefield have loads of rides riding every tuesday and thursday nights as well as weekends. have a look a great set of ppl very friendly all ages with a pootle rides and a ginsters ride for realy fit rider.
  • Just signed up after getting a new bike and annoying the mrs with a sudden collection of bike mags!!

Just staying local at the mo - slow recovery from knee injury and general fitness level in need of a boost!!

Would like to suss out some good routes and to make it more enjoyable meet local folk in same position!
  • Sent you a pm mate. Thanx
  • LeeRM
    LeeRM Posts: 45
    Hi all.
    Recently back in the saddle after long lay off dying to get back out but not as much fun on ya lonesome.
    Anyone looking for trail/riding buddies drop me a line.

Cheers all, happy trails!!
    " I know the voices aren't real.....but they have some really GOOD ideas! "
  • Hey bud, looking for riding pals. Local or days out at Dalby or Sherwood.
  • Hey buddy, looking for trial buddies in the are if ur interested local rides n days out!
  • LeeRM
    Yeah I'm game for abit of that! Pm me with details etc if possible. Cheers.
  • Hi, I looking to meet new mates for rides and days out on the trails. not been riding long, just riding 15 -25 miles around Homefirth area

Interested then drop me a reply, would be great to hear from you!
  • LeeRM
    Yeah scotty I could be in for that? Would have to be a good few hours though to convince the mrs it's worth the journey over :-D PM me with details!