Tarmac Sl2 a Roubaix Sl2 Stolen in Birmingham

3specs
3specs Posts: 14
edited October 2011 in Road stolen
I had two bikes stolen from my Home earlier this year and whilst it is unlikely i will ever see them again i thought i would post some details on here in the off chance that someone might have some information that would lead to their recovery. The timing of the burglary could not have been worse as i had to go into hospital 7 days later for heart surgery!

My favourite Bike which i cannot replace, Tarmacc SL2 with Sram Red groupset size 56. This bike was in perfect condition and had travelled the world to charity rides in the States and New Zealand. The Roubaix version of the same bike with full Dura Ace including CL50 wheelset.was again in perfect condition. I woulkd imagine that these bikes have been broken up and the parts sold seperateley.

I am fortunate as our Insurers have covered the loss in full. I now have a Trek Madonne as thenew Sl3 didnt tick the boxes and i had it painted in Livestrong Colours as some very close freinds have Cancer and all my charity rides in future will be for Cancer related charities.