Motion Sickness x-P

kelsen
kelsen Posts: 2,003
edited October 2011 in Commuting chat
I just watched a couple of videos from Magnatom's Cycle Video Day blog and now I feel all nauseous, have a headache, and broken out into a sweat. Watching movies like Blair Witch Project and playing first person shoot-em-ups also have the same effect on me.

Does anyone else get this or is it just me?

Comments

• Wrath Rob
    Wrath Rob Posts: 2,918
    Are you sure you weren't watching a documentary about a girl, another girl and a cup instead? I thought that was the usual reaction to watching Magnatom's video's anyway
    FCN3: Titanium Qoroz.
  • iPete
    iPete Posts: 6,076
    Please watch my latest MTB video*
    http://vimeo.com/30226288

*sick bag strongly suggested.
  • mkirby
    mkirby Posts: 365
    Yes I'm far worse. SNES mario cart on any ice level made me barf. Computer games always make me ill.

Any transport where i can't get a clear view out of a window will set me off, sitting back to direction of travel on a train is a big no no.

I can't watch any film where the camera is not steady, i had to turn clover field (i think that was its name, naff new york monster flick) off it was that bad.

Really the slightest thing can set me off, i have to go on a sea survival course and am really worried I'm going to barf in the pool :oops:
  • Mr Plum
    Mr Plum Posts: 1,097
    The YouTube stabilisation function is pretty good if the uploader has edited the video using that tool. It pretty powerful but does cut out some of the image from around the edges.
    FCN 2 to 8