Vino - 23 year Professional Career !!

mr_goo
mr_goo Posts: 3,770
edited August 2012 in Pro race
According to Eurosports interview on the web, Vino who recently turned 30 !! did not want end his 23 year professional career like he did in this years TdF.
Had to check three times to make sure I heard correctly. Has he also lost 8 years in a time warp?
Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,737
    Mr Goo wrote:
    According to Eurosports interview on the web, Vino who recently turned 30 did not want end his 23 year professional career like he did in this years TdF.
    Had to check three times to make sure I heard correctly.

So which pro team was the 7 year old Alexander Vinokourov riding for?

He's 38.

Which makes more sense.

Picked up at 15.
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Just off to get my ears tested. Or perhaps my head.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • shinyhelmut
    shinyhelmut Posts: 1,364
    23 years. That's an awful lot of pints.... :wink:
  • haha shiny, but in all fairness vino is a fantastic cyclist!
    Coveryourcar.co.uk RT Tester
    north west of england.
  • mroli
    mroli Posts: 3,622
    Totally unecessary trolling on my part (sorry), but does that include, or not include the years he was not a professional cyclist because he was banned? :evil:
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,737
    mroli wrote:
    Totally unecessary trolling on my part (sorry), but does that include, or not include the years he was not a professional cyclist because he was banned? :evil:

Just because you're banned doesn't mean you're not still a professional cyclist :P
  • LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    mroli wrote:

Don't let FrenchFighter see what you've written! :lol:
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    vino.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • andy_wrx
    andy_wrx Posts: 3,396
    The thought of that will stop me feeling self-conscious in a Lycra skin suit and pointy TT hat
    :lol:
  • That is a f*ck*n MASSIVE HAT!
  • Limburger
    Limburger Posts: 346
    That is a f*ck*n MASSIVE HAT!

In Soviet Kazakhstan hat wears you!
    God made the Earth. The Dutch made The Netherlands

FCN 11/12 - Ocasional beardy
  • Vino'sGhost
    Vino'sGhost Posts: 4,129
    :D

Ave millenered Calves
  • dsoutar
    dsoutar Posts: 1,746
    That is a f*ck*n MASSIVE TW@T!

FTFY
  • emadden
    emadden Posts: 2,431
    Good to see those elastic school ties are still on the go :lol:

EDIT: Can someone identify the other medals? ... may do some googling on this myself ... "Kazak decoration medals"
    '

EDIT AGAIN: ok, I can identify one: The Order of Parasat: the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Parasat
    The order is awarded to notable figures in the fields of science, culture, literature and art, as well as statesmen and public figures, defenders of human rights, and others who have contributed to the spiritual or intellectual potential of Kazakhstan
    www.dotcycling.com
  • emadden wrote:
    Good to see those elastic school ties are still on the go :lol:

EDIT: Can someone identify the other medals? ... may do some googling on this myself ... "Kazak decoration medals"
    '

EDIT AGAIN: ok, I can identify one: The Order of Parasat: the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Parasat
    The order is awarded to notable figures in the fields of science, culture, literature and art, as well as statesmen and public figures, defenders of human rights, and others who have contributed to the spiritual or intellectual potential of Kazakhstan

Well. the science bit's right :roll: