PTP - Giro di Lombardia (Saturday)

13»

Comments

• rozzer32
    rozzer32 Posts: 3,920
    I'm so happy to wear the PTP jersey for next season, it really means a lot to me.

I want to say a massive thank you to the team who have been fabulous all year, they really worked hard to set me up for the victories.

I want to thank my family for always being there and being supportive.

Now I will go away and train hard over the winter and hopefully come back next year even better.

P.S. Big thanks to AFX for running the PTP. You do a fantastic job! Keep up the good work.
    ***** Pro Tour Pundit Champion 2020, 2018, 2017 & 2011 *****
  • NervexProf
    NervexProf Posts: 4,202
    Warm thanks and a round of applause to afx - your commitment, humour and hard work is much appreciated.

-and congrats to Rozzer too!
    Common sense in an uncommon degree is what the world calls wisdom
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    Well done, Rozzer!

Again, a big thanks to AFX for all his work - I think I'd have hit the "oh, sort it out your-feckin'-selves" stage about two weeks in to the season.

I got two wins , a lot of finishes with the autobus and a bunch of DNFs - just like my real racing in 2011*

* except for the wins

Off to St. Moritz to train for 2012 with Timoid and Heinrich......
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    Well done Rozzer. I spent the winter opening too many supermarkets and doing TV chat shows when I should have been studying route profiles.

I might have to hand back my avatar stripes now but perhaps I can keep them, like the way you have stripey sleeves and collars?

And thanks to AFX 8)
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,460
    Well done Rozzer, enjoy the year in the limelight.

A huge thanks to the pixelated monkey as always, what a trooper!
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,662
    Might have to have a crack at this next year - could someone with some artistic talent perhaps design a PTP logo on WC stripes as an avatar for t he winner?
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • rozzer32
    ddraver wrote:
    Might have to have a crack at this next year - could someone with some artistic talent perhaps design a PTP logo on WC stripes as an avatar for t he winner?

That would be amazing :D
  • rozzer32
    Hand my own go at the jersey. As you can see my skills on paint are f**king amazing! If anyone wants to design a better one then feel free, if not then I will stick with my current one and pass on the picture to the champion next year.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,662
    Pretty good - if you could incorporate the PTP into the stripes like on the real jerseys that would be even better!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver