Kirroughtree Friday 14th

campbellrae1
campbellrae1 Posts: 182
edited October 2011 in MTB rides
Hi,

I'm back up north visiting family next weekend but have Friday off to go for a spin if anybody fancies a ride? Was thinking of doing the black, starting riding at 11ish but that's totally flexible to suit anybody else who is available.

Thanks,

Campbell.
Custom spec Scott Scale
Custom spec Salsa Fargo
Custom spec Scott CR1
Scott Speedster S1

Comments

• Davy-g
    Davy-g Posts: 401
    Didn't you move down to Ware, Herts??

will try and meet up with ya down at Kirrie... as long as you ain't a whippet I will be able to do the black at an easy pace.... :wink::wink:
  • I did, back up visiting my family this weekend, so thought I would use the opportunity to go for a decent ride!

I'm no whippet, hardly been riding the MTB so no danger of that.

Is 11 an OK starting time?
    Custom spec Scott Scale
    Custom spec Salsa Fargo
    Custom spec Scott CR1
    Scott Speedster S1
  • Davy-g
    11am sounds good.. I will be driving a Silver 53 plate vectra hatchback, will have a Commencal meta 55 on the roof racks... 8)
  • Not sure what car I'll be driving, if my GF will let me take hers I'll be in a grey Pug 207(06 plate I think) with a Scott Scale in the boot!

And possibly a bored looking GF heading towards the cafe...
    Custom spec Scott Scale
    Custom spec Salsa Fargo
    Custom spec Scott CR1
    Scott Speedster S1
  • Davy-g
    she is gonna be one bored lass then.... will take about 4 to 4:30hrs to complete the black at a steady pace.... :shock: :shock:
  • Haha, it's OK, she will be bringing some work with her to do. It's either doing it in the cafe or being left in my parents house all day, so I'll let her make that decision!
    Custom spec Scott Scale
    Custom spec Salsa Fargo
    Custom spec Scott CR1
    Scott Speedster S1
  • Davy-g
    campbellrae1

Eh up Bud..

good run out today.. though my wee legs are feeling it now...LOL.. I have PM'd my mate form Hertford to ask him if he could assist you with Broxbourne woods... here is the link i was telling you about.. http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... broxbourne

cheers again for today..

Davy