Help please.. Paint code for 1999 orange p7 pro required.

stephenp3737
stephenp3737 Posts: 3
edited October 2011 in MTB general
Hi folks.. I am currently restoring a 1999 Orange p7 pro which was originally a satin black.. I could just re paint it in the same colour to be true to its originality, however I fell in love with a p7 that a friend of mine had from the same year which was a light metalic blue (I think it might be called polar blue).. Can anyone tell me the paint code or where to find it?.. If anyone can help me I would be very grateful indeed.. Thanks :)

Comments

• Ask Orange?
    Santa Cruz 5010C
    Deviate Guide
    Specialized Sequoia Elite
    Pivot Mach 429SL
    Trek Madone 5.2 Di2
    Salsa Mukluk Carbon
    Specialized Turbo Levo Expert 29er
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Aye. In fact, see if Orange can do your refinish for you, they're pretty good value.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Thanks for the advice guys.. One small glitch in the plan is that every time I ring Orange customer services (even though it is within their normal working hours) they are now clorrsed.. Which I am sure is Halifax speak for closed.. So I can't actually ask them diddly squat, which is why I thought I would ask on here.. The bike was originally in satin black.. I might just strip it and re paint in it original colour.. I just love the blue.. Bur the stem and bar assembly are all in black, so maybe I should give up on the blue.. Can't make my mind up whether an immacculate standard bike in a drab colour is better than a none original colour combination.. The blue bikes had silver stem and bars.. :(
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    email?
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools