@ JZed

Koncordski
Koncordski Posts: 1,009
edited October 2011 in Commuting chat
I so nearly knocked you off the top spot of the Millbank sprint (strava) this morning. No drafting involved, just a helpful tail wind and rested legs. Just need to find that extra 2 seconds without throwing up! :P

#1 Brompton S2L Raw Lacquer, Leather Mudflaps
#2 Boeris Italia race steel
#3 Scott CR1 SL
#4 Trek 1.1 commuter
#5 Peugeot Grand Tourer (Tandem)

Comments

• jzed
    jzed Posts: 2,926
    Tthere's another more competitive segment - think NSB posted up the link on the Strava side. Looks like someone has posted up a 54 :? If its windy tonight I'm turning round and having a wind assisted stab to improve my 57
  • jzed
    Here's the segment - no idea why some rides get picked up on the other one randomly

http://app.strava.com/rides/1876968#30500328
  • Wrath Rob
    Wrath Rob Posts: 2,918
    So, 6pm meet at VB lights, slowest man gets the round in the Morpeth?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    FCN3: Titanium Qoroz.
  • jzed
    Wrath Rob wrote:

Ron - I see from elsewhere you are really really taking this beating me at Strava seriously ...... :twisted:
  • jds_1981
    jds_1981 Posts: 1,858
    The fastest time on that segments looks a bit buggy - looking at the ride they don't get anywhere near their 'average speed' on that segment.
    FCN 9 || FCN 5
  • jzed
    jds_1981 wrote:
    The fastest time on that segments looks a bit buggy - looking at the ride they don't get anywhere near their 'average speed' on that segment.

That is a very good point. Maximum speed for the ride 28.8mph, average for the segment 36mph. Now how do I get rid of number 2?
  • sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    JZed wrote:
    jds_1981 wrote:

That is a very good point. Maximum speed for the ride 28.8mph, average for the segment 36mph. Now how do I get rid of number 2?

Send the guy a message to start with. Ask him to delete the ride as it's a bit buggy.
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • Wrath Rob
    Wrath Rob Posts: 2,918
    JZed wrote:
    Wrath Rob wrote:

Ron - I see from elsewhere you are really really taking this beating me at Strava seriously ...... :twisted:
    I think I'm not going to feature on the leaderboards this week. After the cr@p ride in this morning, this afternoon was better but my knee had been hurting all day so tried to take it easy by staying in HR zone 3. Tomorrow or bust baby....
    FCN3: Titanium Qoroz.