That Hot Blonde and Cute Redhead Morning™ thread

VWsurfbum
VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
edited October 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Hungry morning to you all,
Wifey took us to pizza hut yesterday afternoon which was a nice break from doing actual work, but we was all out of there by 17:30 which means i was starving again by the time i went to bed :roll: I'm going to start eating my desk soon if i dont eat something food based soon!

spent the night fannying around on tinterweb and updating phones last night so i thinkits only fair that i get another ride in tonight??

In other news, my mate wants me to build/buy a decent bike for him for £700.00 ok i said, HT or FS, his reply was what do you think :? I asked give me a lists of Musts, i got a reply, i'll leave it up to you :roll: :evil:

Anywhoo onwards and friday bound
Kazza the Tranny
Now for sale Fatty

Comments

• Did someone write something up there.... I must of been distracted

Morning you spunkbubbles

I went to bed too late last night and got up way too early, I think I'm going to get an 'Approach with Caution' sign made up for my day at work today. Long day ahead so not much chance for a proper ride. Might try and do a few extra miles on my commute.

Right, I'd better depart. The dead hooker needs dumping in a ditch and it won't do it by it's self
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    morning

meh day cheered up by a nice pic - thanks projectsome
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Day full of work meh, followed by a night of watching a horse whisperer do his thing.

And that's not a euphemism.

Made some decisions over the last few days, upshot will be either THP bucks up his ideas, or by early November I'll be single again.

Onward into the yawning abyss of spreadsheet/invoicing hell.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'ning

Made some decisions over the last few days, upshot will be either THP bucks up his ideas, or by early November I'll be single again.

Kisses
    FoxC

what's he done? i thought this was love :D

morning all,

caught the train in this morning. why do they bother with those display board things? cardiff train platform 4 it says, off i go to platform 4, the train arrives saying portsmouth harbour on the front, i definately don't want to go there. ask the conductor where the cardiff train is? oh, we moved it to platform 2!!! well why the hell doesn't it say that on the board?!?

apart from that a nice stroll to the office in the sun 8)

laters
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    ^^bucks up his ideas? you've met the parents and stuff what more do you need!

anyway, morning everyone!

i am farked, 10mile run and i am sooooodehydrated its untrue, and it scares me to think that im going to have to run another 16miles on top of that in march!

grr
  • Greetings Maggots,

Up early today as it's dustbin day, so that's motivation in the name of recycling...
    Off to Cannock again today, 4th day in a row, the weather looks absolutely ace so far.
    My new bite valve arrived yesterday, but man you have to bite and suck on that thing like a starving child on a worn out nipple compared to the one I previously used.

Other than that, this is just another day of win with weather to match, happy days
  • foxc_uk
    kaiser83 wrote:
    bucks up his ideas? you've met the parents and stuff what more do you need!
    This is true, but he's sending really mixed messages. I'm starting to think he's a commitmentphobe - when we're together everything's fine. When we're apart he barely texts, and doesn't behave like he actually wants to see me.
    Case in point - saw him last Thursday as you well know, as yet he hasn't asked to see me again. I caved in yesterday and told him when I was free. Ball's in his court, and I'm still waiting... I'm not wasting my time on someone who's not really that into me. Starting to regret booking a hotel with him at the end of October, as I'd like to find out where I stand now so I can either start working on the issue with him or get on with my life without him.

Gutted as he's a really nice guy, I like him and I really fancy him, which never happens (hence why I'm still single)

meh!
  • foxc_uk wrote:
    Starting to regret booking a hotel with him at the end of October!

... Replacements apply here.. :P
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,496
    Lucky I'm not at work otherwise I wouldn't be able to look at Projectsome homepage, 'sapphicerotica.com'. Just as well I still have one good wrist to type with :D

Already been out doing the dutiful stuff at a school open day trying to choose a decent school for our kid. Next its a bit of garden work then lazing in the sunshine with a good book and a big coffee 8) Legs ache like **** after yesterdays night ride so no biking today for me. Maybe tomorrow night...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • foxc_uk wrote:
    kaiser83 wrote:
    This is true, but he's sending really mixed messages. I'm starting to think he's a commitmentphobe - when we're together everything's fine. When we're apart he barely texts, and doesn't behave like he actually wants to see me.
    Case in point - saw him last Thursday as you well know, as yet he hasn't asked to see me again. I caved in yesterday and told him when I was free. Ball's in his court, and I'm still waiting... I'm not wasting my time on someone who's not really that into me. Starting to regret booking a hotel with him at the end of October, as I'd like to find out where I stand now so I can either start working on the issue with him or get on with my life without him.

Gutted as he's a really nice guy, I like him and I really fancy him, which never happens (hence why I'm still single)

meh!

Ok important thing here, Men love space they are not gonna fawn over you when your not there.

Men arange meetings when there one of a few things

A) Hungry this relates to men who can not cook.
    B) horny
    C) Bored

Otherwise we forget pretty much as soon as your outta site,Your gonna have to find some pretty special guy who will text you 20 times a day because he will just think what the hell am i gonna talk about to her when i see the lady next.

We are by nature ignorant of anything that isn't directly in front of us, If he didn't give a monkies trust me, his parents wouldn't have met you :P
  • foxc_uk wrote:
    kaiser83 wrote:

meh!

Ok important thing here, Men love space they are not gonna fawn over you when your not there.

Men arange meetings when there one of a few things

A) Hungry this relates to men who can not cook.
    B) horny
    C) Bored

Otherwise we forget pretty much as soon as your outta site,Your gonna have to find some pretty special guy who will text you 20 times a day because he will just think what the hell am i gonna talk about to her when i see the lady next.

We are by nature ignorant of anything that isn't directly in front of us, If he didn't give a monkies trust me, his parents wouldn't have met you :P

This is why I got rid of the last gf, kinda makes you feel like a prisoner...
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Jesus Christ, more women on whingeing about their love lives again ;-) Ought to rename this forum 'Dear Crud'...
  • foxc_uk
    I'm not gonna harp on about this any more because I'm sick of talking about it tbh.

However, I feel like I need to make a few points and then it'll be back to talking about cake.
    I don't need 20 texts a day, I'm pretty much the most low maintenance woman I know.
    A guy that doesn't arrange to see you again is Just Not That Into You. Simples.
    I'd rather be free to be looking for someone who does want to be with me rather than wasting time with someone who can't make their mind up.
    I love my space too but I'm old enough and wise enough to realise that I don't want to spend the rest of my life alone.
    Also I have..ahem...certain needs. Which require spending time together... going a week and a half without is pretty much torture.

And if worst comes to worst I'll be leaving him in a ditch, head backwards...I will ruin him. :twisted:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,496
    supersonic wrote:
    Jesus Christ, more women on whingeing about their love lives again ;-) Ought to rename this forum 'Dear Crud'...
    It's also a handy way of lining up replacements, given the number of sex starved cruddites. Not that any of the women on here would care to admit they would use this as a dating forum :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • VWsurfbum
    foxc_uk wrote:
    And if worst comes to worst I'll be leaving him in a ditch, head backwards...I will ruin him. :twisted:
    8) :twisted:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    This is why I got rid of the last gf, kinda makes you feel like a prisoner...

Same here.
  • Don't sound low maintenance to me hehe :p

Ah well how is everyones afternoon, I'm bored of tax at the moment so i am wasting the last 30 minutes of my day
  • VWsurfbum
    Hungry again :evil:
    got a pass to go for a ride 8)
    Its going to be very hot :?
    new goggles will be usefull on the dusty downs but not so great on the steep up's :( (yes Waybender i pedal up hills too! )
    i think i'll be on my own tonight? so this will either be an epic or it will be arse :roll:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Bumboy!!

:p Pedal harder on the downs, save your energy on the ups :p
  • VWsurfbum
    LOL i never thought of that :lol:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Evening crud types

Been another busty week of house renovations, house hunting and a few days in Milford, so hope you are all playing nice whilst my back is turned. Found some fantastic single track in Milford over the weekend, unfortunately I hadn't got a bike with me to test my theory.

Anyway, starbucks awaits
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • VWsurfbum
    Gazlar
    Who the feck are you!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Gazlar
    Who the feck are you!

Ahh there will be plenty more of that over the coming months, I'm afraid I shall be very much on the periphery of things for a bit
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Gazlar
    Well thats me feeling all manly now, just shad a door fall off my train when it opened at a station, cue Gazlar fixing it with his bare hands and an axe, thats how chuck norris would do it
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I got rid of the last gf, which is why I was made a prisoner