Accident Lower Richmond Road Putney 28 September

ga02clr
ga02clr Posts: 97
edited September 2011 in Commuting general
My girlfriend was knocked off her bike riding home from work this evening. The car involved indicated and turned left into a side road all at the same time resulting in a collision with the left side of the car and wing mirror. Having nowhere to go she was knocked off her bike and thankfully has sustained only road rash and bruising to her arms. The bike has a buckled wheel and the forks will need a proper look at as well.
The car involved was a blue Citroën Picasso, by all accounts the driver was quite aggressive and far more concerned about his wing mirror than the lady he had just knocked off.
I know that as she has sustained damage to the bike and some to herself as well as the car being damaged she needs to report the accident to the police.
Unfortunately as she was in shock and upset she did not manage to get the number plate and while the drive took her mobile number he did not give his. The witness who she does have the number of did not manage to catch the number plate.
I know this is a very long shot but does anyone who rides this route see the accident, get the number plate or even better have it on a helmet camera. Something I am about to order two of!

Thank you for any help you may be able to provide.

Comments