Anyone for evening riding around Nuneaton or Lapworth

ndthornton
ndthornton Posts: 19
edited October 2011 in MTB rides
I have just moved jobs - now working in Nuneaton and have moved to Lapworth to reduce the commute. Used to live in Malvern which was superb and pining to get back on the mountain bike again. Considering going up to Cannock some evenings but happy to explore the local area although looks a bit on the flat side.

I can work flexible hours and can work half a day once a week - or ride in the dark?

Comments

• bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    I'm in Solihull, used to slog down the canal to Hay Wood, not far from Lapworth, more Rowington really, and it's just not worth it tbh. I don't think there's much around there. It's all so flat and boring. I think you'll miss the Malverns. Cannock is worth the trip though. Nuneaton is apparently better, from someone on here who used to live there. There seemed to be some decent stuff and a regular group of riders (send lawman a PM). Sweet FA down here in the south though.
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • tonx90
    tonx90 Posts: 5
    I ride with a group of work colleagues every Monday 5pm at Cannock - you're welcome to join us.
    Also you could try the Godiva Trailriders on a Wednesday evening
    or the XC group from the Bikeyard in Leamington who ride on a Thursday evening