To the stupid woman on the Orbea in King Street, Maidstone

dragonontheedge
dragonontheedge Posts: 496
edited September 2011 in Commuting general
Just because you wear expensive lycra and ride an expensive road bike doesn't mean that red traffic lights don't apply to you !!!!!!

And the fact that a bus is at the head of the queue taking up the width of the carriageway does not give you the God given right to go down the wrong side of the road and past the traffic island on the wrong side and then weave through the pedestrians crossing the road.

Oh, and thanks for leaving me sat at the line, waiting to go in the opposite direction to get the fall out from one pedestrian who, rightly, took umbrage to your actions. :(

Its cyclists like YOU that give the rest of US a bad reputation. :x
Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal!

Comments

• Monkeypump
    Monkeypump Posts: 1,528
    Yawn...
  • On a scale of Assos Girl to Susan Boyle, where did she fit in?
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • On a scale of Assos Girl to Susan Boyle, where did she fit in?

LOL. Yeah, I would have............................................................but then, I am not fussy.
    Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal!
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    So a ped had a go at you, whilst you were waiting at a red light, because someone else went through it?

Did the 'fallout' consist mainly of grunts?
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • Can't help thinking that you're both missing the point. A shaggable, Orbea-riding, lycra-clad lovely happened across his path and we're just seeing words.

Poor obs.
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Shame really. I would have shagged her if she hadn't been a knob.