Been found out, time to change?

Redhog14
Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
edited September 2011 in The bottom bracket
So dinner with friends on Saturday night and the GF annouces that she has "found me" on BR, despite having agreed that we would stick to our respective forums. Naturally the post that identified me involved me discussing certain "activities" which a man and a woman can do in the privacy of their secluded back garden on a sunny day...

Now, she's not annoyed as such (and if shes is well tough shit, she shouldn't have looked..), but the question is do I change my profile to preserve my annonymity and dodge any repeats?

BTW this came about because of a post here on BR which ended up in C+ so beware. It was a follow up post that she took exception to and not the one in C+ obviously

Comments

• Why change your profile! Change the mrs... :lol:
  • Drat. Collared. :cry:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Redhog14
    Why change your profile! Change the mrs... :lol:

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds I might incriminate myself m'lud.
  • DavidJB
    DavidJB Posts: 2,019
    Why should she care what you post on-line? Seems a bit of an odd set up! Mine has no interest in bikes or what I do on-line really so I don't really get it.
  • Redhog14
    DavidJB wrote:
    Why should she care what you post on-line? Seems a bit of an odd set up! Mine has no interest in bikes or what I do on-line really so I don't really get it.
    Mainly because she is my riding buddy - she owns twice as many bikes as I do!
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    Posts like these (this one ain't so bad FWIW) remind me how chilled out my girlfriend is and how lucky I am. Guys hiding bikes, struggling to find riding time...

If you agreed to not look at each other's fora, then she shouldn't have looked. Stay as you are, in my humble opinion. And maybe watch what you post!
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • Redhog14
    Hey I have to respect my GF she is very chilled and took the whole thing in the spirit it was posted, truth is she hides bikes from me! But we are the same size and once she moves in to my gaff I get my hands on all her lovely assets...Mwaohahh!
  • Come on redhog, you know the rules...now get over to the girls in lycra thread and start uploading.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Personally I'm more interested in the post that got you a bollocking...
  • high_tower wrote:
    Personally I'm more interested in the post that got you a bollocking...

Links or it didn't happen :lol:
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    HAHahaahaAHaAHaHa..................... oops :wink:

Just change your name to Redhog15, that'll fox her !!
    :D
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Redhog14
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... highlight=

I didn't get bollocked, honest,now I sound desperate...
  • Redhog14 wrote:
    ... certain "activities" which a man and a woman can do in the privacy of their secluded back garden on a sunny day...

And you live where........? (furtively looks for binoculars) :twisted:
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain