The M'ehday Morning Thread

Clank
Clank Posts: 2,323
edited September 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Exes and Double-exes

Let the working week begin.

State your business, people!
How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Morning

After yesterdays horrors, lets hope today is an improvement. :(
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Today i will be working in the bunker, doing paperworks and genrally swearing at a incredibly slow work computer.

Great ride yesterday at Danbury, found some really good singletrack, then spent about an hour doing the Bombhole runs, Much fun was had, but i ache a little more than i should today?

No bacons on the Horizon but Coffees are being consumed at George best's best session rate.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    morning all

a bit of a turbulent weekend with me and missk seeming to picking arguements with each other for no reason, but all that is resolved now!

One of the main things was money, i've cleared my debt but still have some money on a credit card that needs clearing that will take till christmas and i really wanted to buy a camera. new plan clear credit card and buy fookin' awesomo camera

today is spent doing electrical schematics, where are my head phones and that led zepp collection? :wink:
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Bit of a rubbish night's sleep means I'm very much full of meh today.
    So today is work, food, sleep... with maybe 5 minutes trying to sort out my kitchen which looks like I've used ever pan, plate and piece of cutlery and not washed up for a week. Which is almost true.

Have a good day y'all
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    today i will mostly be reviewing this years budget and forecasting next years

as a fully qualified civil engineer you can imagine how much accountancy lights up my soul and gives me a day long buzz :?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Morning Dingleberries,

Today is the first day I am not busy in a while. So I will be doing a bit of garden sorting and then off out to get some cleaning gunk for the bike and some cable ties to try to rig up a torch I found in the garage to my helmet for a night ride (got the bar lights but haven't got round to ordering a 'proper' head torch yet). In the meantime, coffee....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • just out of bed,going to get cleaned up then straight back to bed if you know what mean :D:D:D
    hates dog walkers
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello slaghammers.

im sporting a bit of a hangover RE. cant wait for it to stop.

sideways

went to the dorchester yesterday for Afternoon Tea, it was flipping well excellent!

the promenade was really gucci, the food was basicly an all you can eat butty, scone and cake fest ( :shock: ) i was so full of food it would make your head spin. we will definately go again.

saw chris eubank there too, i dont know if he used to be bigger but i reckon that yesterday, i could have beat him in a fight.
  • Morning Crudhumpers

Regretting offering to do the local bank holiday today, would rather be out hitting the woods as its quite a nice day here but ah well OT money is just as welcome
    Attention all planets of the Solar Federation - We have assumed control.
  • Morning Maggots,

I am on leave this week, so win.
    Was planning on going to Strasbourg, but that trip if off for the time being

Looks like I'll be spending a lot of time getting the last of the warmer rides in at Cannock then.. so win again!
  • San Jose. I'm enjoying my work related trip and the weekend sideshow biking around the Marin Woods on a Marin bike.

Today is going to be difficult.
  • Todays I will be mostly doing tax... big suprise...

But otherwise good weekend, been called a keeper by the misses mother... Nt sure if i should be pleased or terrified by this statment :s
  • I think she said 'kipper' - accent you know.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    Back at work after an Awesome awesome week of riding with AQR in the Pyrenees. (Thoroughly reccomended!!!)

Massive holiday hangover linked with nothing of substance to do at work means I'm posting on here too much today!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Early start,

Good job as a few things weren't done properly (cheese wands :x )

Curently clock watching...
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Later than planned start, that said the weekend took its toll and I'm ferked.

My 100% sure fire roast lamb dinner is not looking so 100% now, apparently wiminz don't like roast dinners when the sun's out.
    Advocate of disc brakes.