The Sunday Morning Bacon is proof of God thread!

IcarusGreen
IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
edited September 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Baconites!

This morning will consist of Rugby as Ireland are smashing Russia at the moment followed by the Jocks V Argies (Can't fight since 1982). A bit of Something for the weekend with Bacon buttes when the wife finishes her weekly hair wash / straightening marathon.

And as promised,

Click here for Bacon is Proof of God theology :D
+ 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
Giant SCR 02 (2006)

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Morning divvies,

Today consists of crowd control for me as I attempt to keep seven sugarred up 9/10 year olds under control at London Zoo for junior's birthday outing. Relief will be had later as I'll go for a blast on the bike this evening after I've packed 'em all off home. Have fun y'all....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Watching the scotch against the argies, not sure who i want to win, think 3 all will be about all i think either of them deserve!!

No bacons but leftover BBQ so a sort of win!

More loft boarding later, cannot wait!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Morning, today I'm going to Cyprus for a week, huzzah! Shame about having to fly, I hate it.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    im off to the Dorchester later today then out for drinks with wife RE in London town.

should be good.

between now and then im quaffing coffee and sitting around in my pants.
  • Will be taking the train soon to go visit the in-laws in a small mountain town, where the mother and grandmother in law have a stall set up today at a big market. A bit of help selling things, then come home and pass out again, as banging hangover today. No bacons were prepared either, so rather depressing day.
  • Morning spazwangles.

Like a mong, I slipped down the stairs and bruised my heel so no hockey for me this morning but I think I'll be alright on the bike so I'll probably do that.
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Sunday...6 rashers of the finest bacons have been consumed....

Have they got rid of the pikies at dale farm yet ???? if not they should recruit Anders Breivik....he cleared his last camp in about 2 hours.
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • Or get chuck norris to get the pikies out.
  • Off to see Alcatraz and something called Angel Island. Then to San Jose.
  • Greetings Maggots,

Today is a day of win. Singapore GP on soon and I intend on lazing. Oh, for the first time in a long time, there is bacon in my refrigerator (as I tend not to eat a lot of fried food) so for brunch, bacon rolls..

Weather is crap here so I don't think I'll venture to Cannock, but I am off for the week ahead, so plenty of time to play catchup
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Bit late....

Sad day as we are putting our cat down, had her for 18 years :(
  • I've had lots of bacon so good times!
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    matthew h wrote:
    Bit late....

Sorry to hear that bud...chin up.... :(
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Today I rode a horse
    had a quick drink with some friends in town, bought some pyjamas for a party on Saturday
    Now I'm waiting for my lunch/dinner to cook and having a sit down. My legs are aching like a mofo.

Later tis cake club. And we're gonna be on tv... (local, not national)

Sorry to hear about your cat Matthew h.. :(

Kisses
    FoxC
  • matthew h wrote:
    Bit late....

Sorry to hear that, but 18 years is a good innings for a cat.. that's one life every two years, quite conservative
    May she rest in peace in the great big scratching post in the sky..

Yes I am a cat owner too.. great little predators...
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Falling into cake coma as I speak... I never thought I'd say this, but I think... I don't think I'll be eating any cake in the near future...
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Cheers re: cat. It wasn't nice as she went wild at the end & needed a bit of manhandling to get her to the vets.